• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

to help the previous crt bendy buffs and or nerfs will not be discussed on here

Regen: can Regen as long body is not completely destroyed.

Lifting strength: is stronger then Big Steve who lifted a giant steel door said door was bigger then Beast Bendy.
Also easily dragged Wilson which at the time was a ink creature twice Bendys size and it had a anchor on its back.

Iq: Bendy can speak via telepathy and has shown some strategy.
This is my first so I apologize if this is not the best I'll try to improve it the best I can. If you guys need proof for most of the feats such as lifting strength and iq I will add show proof. The Regen thing tho is my own opinion it has never been proven that bendy needs surrounding ink to regenerate or he can keep regenerating.

Regen: can Regen as long body is not completely destroyed.
It should really be Immortality type 1, 2, 3, and 8

The reason why is because he can regenerate as long as there's ink. Which in a place like the studio he's from there's an almost infinite supply of. If all the ink is destroyed, or ay the ink machine was destroyed, they'd no longer be capable of regenerating.

So I think reliant and regenerative immortality works? Since you can completely erase his current body but he'd still be able to come back with other ink within a pretty large vicinity.

It should really be Immortality type 1, 2, 3, and 8

The reason why is because he can regenerate as long as there's ink. Which in a place like the studio he's from there's an almost infinite supply of. If all the ink is destroyed, or ay the ink machine was destroyed, they'd no longer be capable of regenerating.

So I think reliant and regenerative immortality works? Since you can completely erase his current body but he'd still be able to come back with other ink within a pretty large vicinity.
Okay I'll probably remove the Regen thing

You can keep regen tho. Since he can regenerate his current "avatar" if it's not completely destroyed. You'd just need proof of how good the regen for his "avatars" are tho.

This is my first so I apologize if this is not the best I'll try to improve it the best I can. If you guys need proof for most of the feats such as lifting strength and iq I will add show proof. The Regen thing tho is my own opinion it has never been proven that bendy needs surrounding ink to regenerate or he can keep regenerating.

You can keep regen tho. Since he can regenerate his current "avatar" if it's not completely destroyed. You'd just need proof of how good the regen for his "avatars" are tho.
They seem pretty slow not the most reliable thing in the world it would at least take around 10 seconds to Regen a limb

I can't seem to find a link at all so I'll just let you know the page it's dreams come to life page 280

Depends on the setting if it's the ink world then Bendy should have infinite amount of ink considering the ink world (as it sounds) is a universe made out of paper and ink but if somewhere else he would be limited if we're going by vs battles.

Back