• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the release of Bendy and the Dark Revival, the sequel to Bendy and the Ink Machine, a few things has changed, so this CRT will serve to update the verse, as well as clean up some scaling inconsistencies.

As of now, we have four profiles for the verse;
Bendy
Alice Angel
Allison Angel
and Sammy Lawrence

Let's go through these individually, but first, I need to propose a new scaling chain.

Now, for the profiles.

Bendy

• Bendy is the most effected by the new game, and I have made a sandbox profile for what his new page should look like. It is fairly finished, just needs some links.
  • TL;DR - New keys, some new powers, some ability explanations.

Alice Angel

• Tier becomes 9-B (Is physically comparable to Henry and Audrey, able to overpower them both. Wields a Tommy Gun and shot a large hole through a brick wall)
  • Gains some of Bendy's basic abilities due to sharing a physiology, such as Self-Sustenance and Non-Physical Interaction.
  • Tommy Gun is added to Standard Equipment, range is updated to reflect this.
Allison Angel
  • Tier becomes 9-B (Kills Alice Angel with her blade. Wields a machete and Tommy Gun)
  • Gains some of Bendy's basic abilities due to sharing a physiology, such as Self-Sustenance and Non-Physical Interaction.
  • Tommy Gun is added to Optional Equipment, range is updated to reflect this.
Sammy Lawrence
  • Tier becomes 9-B (Can fight on par with Henry, and should be superior to the Lost Ones. Can chop through wooden planks with ease)
  • Sammy Searcher key, scales to normal Searchers and has identical abilities.
Some more profiles need to be created for the verse, and being able to link between them will make the scaling chain easier. If calcs are done for the above feats, those values will replace the ones suggested here.

So, the chain looks like this;

Beast Bendy (At least 9-B) >>> Ink Bendy
(9-B) >>> Brute Boris, Shipahoy Wilson (9-B) > Alice, Allison, Audrey, Henry, Sammy, Base Boris, Tom, Keepers (9-B) > Searchers, Lost Ones, Cartoon Bendy (9-B)

Last edited:
I think it's mostly fine, but if you can, you should add a tabber for the various appearances of Ink Demon Bendy

calcs would be nice if you can get someone to do them, but these are fine to assume, if anything the 9-C is unnecessary, the literal wall smashing should be straightforward enough

I've never had much luck with the calc request thread, but if anyone is aware of someone who would be interested in calcing these feats, that'd be great.

I've never had much luck with the calc request thread, but if anyone is aware of someone who would be interested in calcing these feats, that'd be great.
Can you get scans of the feats, I may or may not have like 3 folks willing to calc whom I'm at least acquaintances with

Tbh I think his power is only infinite in the studio other wise anywhere else he does not have that power but you are probably right the claims usually want to make you fear them more

Could bendy easily dragging Shipahoy Wilson count as a feat also Shipahoy Wilson had a anchor on his back when he was getting dragged

wow, I didn't know this was an ongoing discussion already. I would like to throw in that since the average anchor of that size weighs about 2500 pounds, if we added the chain and body weight of shipahoy wilson that would be a multi ton feat and either a class 5 or class 10 lifting strength. And since Bendy did it with relative ease, it is likely higher.

Beast bendy can also now stand which is nice so he doesn't have to only really use one arm to attack it's not really note Worthy but it's something

Actually, where does Bendy's Transmutation and Resurrection come from? His current profile says he can "touch a living being, and can can deform them and turn them into ink creatures" and "can revive dead ink creatures through ink", yet I can't remember when he does this.

Actually, where does Bendy's Transmutation and Resurrection come from? His current profile says he can "touch a living being, and can can deform them and turn them into ink creatures" and "can revive dead ink creatures through ink", yet I can't remember when he does this.
I haven't played BATDR, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm pretty sure that Dark Revival makes it pretty clear that it's the Ink Machine, not Bendy himself, that can revive dead creatures through ink. As for the Transmutation, I think that's because the Searchers (which Bendy upscales from), cover your screen in ink if they hit you, though given that BATDR reveals that Henry is already made of ink regardless, neither the Searchers or Bendy seem to have any form of Transmutation. The only instance of Transmutation that I can think of are the machines in BATIM that take ink blobs and create gears and other stuff.

I agree with LightSoul, those abilities don't really make sense, and seem to have been misconceptions.
I'm not too sure, but I THINK that in a part of chapter 3 Alice Angel says that she won't let the Demon touch her again, I guess because of that dialogue they assumed Bendy is the reason why everyone has that appearance or something like that xd, and From what I hear, Sammy is supposed to have that appearance from being exposed to ink. That's why in the profile it says that if Bendy touches a living being, he can deform them and turn them into ink creatures.

I don't really know much about Bendy, since I only played BATIM a few times.

I'm not too sure, but I THINK that in a part of chapter 3 Alice Angel says that she won't let the Demon touch her again, I guess because of that dialogue they assumed Bendy is the reason why everyone has that appearance or something like that xd, and From what I hear, Sammy is supposed to have that appearance from being exposed to ink. That's why in the profile it says that if Bendy touches a living being, he can deform them and turn them into ink creatures.

I don't really know much about Bendy, since I only played BATIM a few times.
I think it means that bendy most likely attacked and mangled her face with his hand

Are the books still considered canon? Maybe it comes from them?

Right, this thread.

A lot of these feats are pretty bad to actually calc from. One of them that seems to have good potential to calculate is vent cover busting- from what I can gather, it's v. fragging and the covers are most likely made of iron. However, I need a good image to scale the vent covers with- due to the style of the game, it is fairly difficult to actually determine size.

So, if you folks could assist me, I'd like a decent scaling image for the vents or vent covers- basically, any image or frame where something we can identify the size of- say, a human being, or an object with a generally objective size range- is sat next to a vent or vent cover. If I can get that, then I can, at least, calc that feat.

Y'know, there is a precedent to scaling to a barrel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back