• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
High Priest

>"Would accidentally destroy the world by moving an arm or a leg since he's too big of an existence for the world"

>"Restricted to 1/∞ of his strength so as to not accidentally break the world"

>Street Class Striking Strength.

I don't think I have to explain what's wrong with this.

Also shouldn't Aleister Crowley at his most powerful be Immeasurable and have High 1-C durability via fighting and being able to defeat people on those levels? I also think these gods' Lifting Strength should be Immeasurable due to their higher forms of existence. Lastly, High Priest's Speed in his second key should still be Immeasurable if his power is only restrained by one degree of infinity.

Some input would be appreciated.

To aru doesn't work on the impression that highest AP output equals same states overall. Any powerhouse,that is human at least, can die easily with anything weaker then what they can deal out because most of them are human and humans die very easily, Alester can die to a gun shot which is why he doesn't have High 1-C durability normally since thats through his magic not normally like Magic Gods. Due to that unless they have shown capabilites of such power they will always have low stats.

It's not just Alester, most of the espers have multiple tiers to signitify that their physical abilites are much infirior to the supernatrual abilites Misaka is a clear examply.

At his full power with all his magic he should probably have his durability that high, if he's capable of fighting against, defeating and surviving attacks from people of such level. Even if he's normally weaker.

Even then, Aleister's speed and High Priest's Striking Strength, Speed and Lifting Strength still need to be changed as well.

If we had done the highest stat as base then To aru would get far more complicated then it already is and it would add a lot of inconsitancy. Like I said a lot of human characters can die very easily. AP output doesn't equal durability atomatically in this series. Look at Touma, he is able to handle strong characters but is easily defeated with a normal streat brawl againts someone who is far more skilled then him, and it has been shown multiple time that he can be defeated in a normal brawl,.He has different tiers because of the difference between his normal physical capabilites and his IB capabilites.

High Priest and other True Gremlin Gods are Immesruable just simply because they exists within the hidden Phase that lacs the concepts of time and space, its not a matter of actual howly fast they are which is why he has unknown as his speeds he hasn't shown how fast he is when he is in phases that have concepts of time and space. Alester would only gain Immesruable with in the Hidden Phase but not within the world.

like other characters, just because they have high AP output doesn't mean their phisical stats match, the series doesn't work like that.

Aleister Crowley can survive attacks from people with that level of AP. High Priest literally has physical AP feats of that level. There is no reason his durability and High Priest's Striking Strength shouldn't be on that level. Other characters in the series not being physically as strong as their AP is irrelevant.

If High Priest in the second key has shown to not be Immeasurable then fine. However if his second key is only his power one degree of infinity less, he should still be Immeasurable.

okay before I go on I think it be best to bring others into this thread, I'll admit I'm not an expert on the fine details of this seires so maybe either i"m missing something or I'm not explaining my point properly. Can you highlight this, or what ever it's called.

We decided that Aleister fighting in the hidden world was because of hax as he clearly isnt that fast in the universe.

Also I think his dura should just be unknown. He has dura feat ranging from not tanking a bullet to tanking a 11-D entitys attack. Need to wait and see.

Theres a bit of speculation that the blasting rod may increase his dura aswell. But no proof of that, yet. It would fill in the gaps

Their striking strength should all just be unknown. I dont think we need to bother put at least street level. Or just put it as immeasurable. They cant move in the universe since they break it by doing so. Guess thats evidence for immeasurable

About the Magics gods speed in nerfed state they should probably be unknown or immeasurable. They did nothing in that version and got immediately weakened again by Aleisters hijacking of Zombies spell

Aleister's Speed can be Unknown then.

Isn't Aleister's whole thing that his power ranges heavily on circumstance? Can't his dura vary from the not bullet tanking levels to Tier 1 at his max via tanking such characters' attacks? Kinda like how his AP has variable levels of power.

Maybe "Unknown, likely Immeasurable" for nerfed states?

Yeah Striking Strength was the thing I cared the most about. High Priest's should be Tier 1 according to what is said for his AP like destroying the world by moving his limbs or having to infinitely nerf his strength.

Ryukama said:
Aleister's Speed can be Unknown then.

Isn't Aleister's whole thing that his power ranges heavily on circumstance? Can't his dura vary from the not bullet tanking levels to Tier 1 at his max via tanking such characters' attacks? Kinda like how his AP has variable levels of power.

Maybe "Unknown, likely Immeasurable" for nerfed states?

Yeah Striking Strength was the thing I cared the most about. High Priest's should be Tier 1 according to what is said for his AP like destroying the world by moving his limbs or having to infinitely nerf his strength.
I remember we had a discussion where moving in a place where time or space doesnt exist doesn't mean you can move within time and space that fast (This was brought up by darklk. I think.)

Going off that Aleister would be a perfect example.

We know for sure his ap increases aswell as the range of his attacks. It can also be used to buff allys to 10x what the either Aleister or the opponent believes them to be. That could include a range of things (like if it buffed their ap of punches then their dura obviously increases aswell) we will probably get a more definitive answer in the next volume which I think is in feb

I agree with unknown likely immeasurable. Technically they had to still be within the hidden world (granted it was destroyed) while they were nerfed for a period of time before entering the real world otherwise they would of destroyed it.

The only inconsistency with that would be Kihara Nouka killed Zombie (To Aru) but we dont know how that fight went. It was offscreen and could of been something like assassination. Or just write it off as a outlier.

Yeah the striking strength thing was probably just overlooked and forgotten about in all honesty. I forgot about it even existing as a stat. Lmao.

Alright then. Maybe wait until LazyHunter gets here before making any final revisions? What you said seems good so far though.

I agree with LordAizen. The Striking Strength of the Magic Gods can change. I'm not that sure about their speed on their nerfed form, but I guess Unknown likely Immeasurable is okay. Aleister wouldn't scale in either Speed or Durability for obvious reasons already explained above.

@LazyHunter Alright. However if Aleister's power keeps varying, and at his most powerful he can withstand attacks from such beings, shouldn't his max dura be that even if his regular dura would be much lower?

The problem is though it is very likely that he can use magic to shield his regular human body, he has not done that "on-screen" so he has no durability feats for defensive magic to base it on.

His fight with High Priest was unseen and undescribed, the only thing we know is that Aleister came back with most of his body burnt. Magic Gods are capable of controlling the power of their attacks, and High Priest wasn't taking him seriously so there's no actual way to know how long the fight lasted, how strong were High Priest's attacks and if Aleister tanked them through special magic, dodged them until he got hit or anything else. We know nothing of how that fight went other than "Aleister got his ass kicked".

Due to the general lack of information I cannot support giving him that level of Durability until he actually either has an actual durability feat on that level or he shows that he can use Blasting Rod on a defensive spell or himself.

If he used shields to protect himself his dura with those shields can be that level. But if it's unknown how well he actually did against High Priest than sure.

We know more or less how he did against High Priest: pretty bad. High Priest didn't take him seriously, he came back heavily injured and High Priest mockingly said he was sorry for the beatdown he gave Aleister the next time they met.

Alright then.

So Gods' Striking Strength gets upgraded and Unknown, likely Immeasurable for gods' second key?

How about Lifting Strength? Their Lifting Strength should probably be Immeasurable since they reside in far higher dimensions and are too large for existence.

Sure thing. I think it should be fine to make the changes since they aren't too major and the To Aru experts seem to agree on it.

What should nerfed gods' 3rd key be for Striking and Lifting Strength? Unknown?

As far as I can recall, the only lifting feat for them is High Priest's mud hands casually lifting and throwing 20-story buildings, and this is his own spell so it doesn't scale to his own strength or the other gods. I can't recall a non-magic striking feat for them.

Unknown its probably the best choice for now.

ED: Wait, actually there's High Priest casually slapping away Mikoto's Railgun "as shooing away a fly"

Welp, I'll talk about the speed.

Magic Gods can freely move without the very concepts of space and time, and actually... Space-Time/The World can't even withstand their movement. This is clearly Immeasurable.

LazyHunter said:
ED: Wait, actually there's High Priest casually slapping away Mikoto's Railgun "as shooing away a fly"
So would "At least Building Class, likely higher" work then?

Here's what I did.

• High Complex Multiversal Striking Strength for gods' first and second key
  • "At least Building Class, likely higher" Striking Strength for gods' third key
  • "Unknown, likely Immeasurable" Speed for gods' second key
  • Immeasurable Lifting Strength for gods' first and second key
  • Unknown Lifting Strength for gods' third key
This good?

Another question here with some other profiles, Kamisato Kakeru and Kamijou Touma are listed at Low 2-C on their profiles, but Phases on other profiles are listed at High Complex Multiversal.

Shouldn't those two get changed as well?

First fight Accelerator was toying with him.

Second fight touma had precog.

Third fight accelerator held back.

IB and WR have evidence for scaling to Magic Gods and evidence against it, so we decided to wait and see if IB gets more feats to see what's more consistent.

Side-note, Phases are not 11-D. Physical world, the sum of all Phases is 11-D, but an individual Phase can go from just the size of a city to "space an time are meaningless" level.

As for Touma vs Accelerator, this has been explained several times before and it's made pretty clear in the novels. He doesn't scale, just like Amata and Sugitani don't. Fighting Accelerator != MHS speed. Context is important in Kamachi's series.

1st: Accelerator doesn't know how to fight and never tries moving at those speeds, he just walks around and does a couple of slightly fast bursts of speed.

2nd: Accelerator is in the middle of a temper tantrum, not moving at those speeds and secretly wants Touma to win the fight and prove him wrong.

3rd: Accelerator loses on purpose.

Plus, Touma's precog helps. He moves before the enemy even starts moving.

It seems that Nephthys needs that changed then, because according to her profile Phase Manipulation is 11D.

I think it would be best to rate Touma and Kakeru as Unknown with their abilities because leaving them at their current rankings seems inconsistent with the recent upgrades already being put through.

Nephthys has a single use of her Magic God powers and she can apply a phase over the entire world. She doesn't need to be changed.

If people want to change WR and IB's upper tier to Unknown then we can do it, just remember Yuiitsu Kihara would also need to be changed.

We would need staff to change it since all three profiles are locked ( Kihara Yuiitsu Kamijou Touma Kamisato Kakeru

Oh and just for clarification. Its mentioned that the High priest got pissed off during his fight with aleister and tried to kill him according to niang-niang. High priest replies with I dont know what you are talking about and Niang comments on how dangerous it is for a god to change their thoughts on a whim

Considering the above its unlikely High priest held back

Back