• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TMNT 2012 upgrade: Power of Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Haven't really watched the entire series but whatever.

The feats
Full episode seen here: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6l2cry. I'll just highlight the relevant parts so no one has to waste nearly half an hour.

In "A Chinatown Ghost Story", Ho Chan grants the Purple Dragons superpowers, which involves granting one of the thugs "The Power of Lightning" (said at minute 6:40). The Turtles evade lightning from the guy at minute 14:44-14:56 and defeat the dude without major issues. At minute 19:32, Casey was also able to withstand a lightning bolt and keep fighting. Mikey also withstands a lighting bolt at 20:26. Lightning bolts typically generate 5 Gigajoules of energy (Building level+) and everyone and their mother can hurt Casey and Mikey.

Proposals
Regulars (even Casey and April's physicals) ---> 8-C and MHS

Top tiers (Splinter, Shredder, April with her powers, Jei, and Tiger Claw) ---> High 8-C and MHS (Via upscaling as they are portrayed far superior to characters on the cusp of this Tier).

Relevant profiles
Affects: Leonardo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, Casey Jones, Splinter, Metalhead, Shredder, Rahzar, Tiger Claw, Alopex, Rocksteady, Triceraton redshirt, and Jei

A few things:

First Thing: I agree. Maybe At least 8-C, likely High 8-C for God-Tiers ?

Second Thing: I also need to talk about in more detail about April . I do agree she at first was portrayed High 8-C with psychic powers, but then got massively superior. In fact, with her powers she beat a enemy who had a High 6-A feat ( plus powered a object that was going to do a High 6-A feat if I'm not mistaken ) , Kraang stating she was the most powerful project they ever had ( plus Kraang Prime using her own powers to attempt to terraform Earth in the finale speaks volumes of her power ) , plus two tier 2 statements after the fact. Due to this... I am certain that no one scales to her... Likely only Mutant Shreeder, and even then she stated she held back.

I see. I made April's profile a while ago, but you can handle revisions pertaining to her power as I don't have scans for her.

Maybe: 8-C physically, High 8-C with her initial powers, XX at her peak

Oh... Okay.

That could be fair indeed. With her initial powers, she defeated April Deep with a psychic scream , who was pretty much soloing the Turtles without any effort whatsoever.

Durability doesn't scale from withstanding lightning. The mechanics behind it don't work that way. (We actually have a thread going that's related to this)

Of course, this is probably irrelevant, since the lightning in this video doesn't appear to behave the way natural lighning does anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back