• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Titan vs GEOM but it's going to be a debate about 1-B essence

Bump. I'm not sure about this one, but I'm interested.

Actually, while Titan speed blitzes, I'm not sure if he could get through GEoM's immortality and Regenerationn, and Titan has no resistances to GEoM's hax, while GEoM can get through all of Titan's immortality/regen.

ET is superior to a being with 1.789e+54 AP, which is near the top of 4-B. I'd think their AP and dura should be comparable.

Since ET only has a 4-B key, I assumed we were using their 4-B keys.

ET does have a huge speed advantage, but since he can't take GEoM down, GEoM will wipe out ET eventually. So, my vote's to GEoM.

Even if ET can never finish Emps off he can just keep turning him into paste every time he regens. Which just makes it inconclusive.

So GEoM's sealing and empathic/matter/energy/soul/void/conceptual manipulation wouldn't be able to hit an infinite speed character, even with his precognition?

I kind of assumed that those abilities would have had an absurd range, but now that I look at GE's profile his range for that key is "unknown".

So assuming that none of GE's haxx could hit ET, it's inconclusive.

EDIT: I don't think ET has conceptual manipulation or resistance to it, while GEoM has conceptual manip and no resistance in 4-B key.

Yes, even with precog he wouldnt be able to hit something infinitely faster than him

Again, does 4-B GEoM have a resistance to conceptual manip?

4-B doesn't, but I didn't see conceptual manip on ET's profile, maybe that needs to be added since he divided the fundamental forces of the universe?

I thought GEoM might be able to hit due to having enough range to hit ET no matter where he goes, but there's no range listed for GEoM's 4-B key.

Nice sneaky edit.

Anyway, is his conceptual manipulation, which as I take it is him dividing concepts rather than creating, destroying, or modifying them, going to be useful for taking down GEoM? I can't personally think of a way for that to be too combat applicable.

If it is then ET would take it for sure.

I thought what happened with those is that earlier there was one fundamental force, then he divided it into 4?

Is there a link to the original source for these conceptual manipulation feats?

EDIT: I had a quick look around, and found mostly just references to diVision.

Webcamparrot said:
Even if ET can never finish Emps off he can just keep turning him into paste every time he regens. Which just makes it inconclusive.
Or just incapacitate him, Mid a Godly only works when Emprah fully dies, That's why Horus was able to incap (albeit was holding back beyond the concept of holding back)

Gargoyle One said:
Or just incapacitate him, Mid a Godly only works when Emprah fully dies, That's why Horus was able to incap (albeit was holding back beyond the concept of holding back)
Minor clarification, but he's incapacitated because he has to remain on the Golden Throne, otherwise Terra would be consumed by another massive Warp Storm.

Also for plot reasons.

From how I read the profile, it seems like he has Low-Mid regen (limbs/fatal wounds) normally, but only Mid-Godly when he dies. How would he be incapacitated if he could regenerate limbs? Or how could he be decapitated/blown into pieces but still be alive and incapacitated?

He just heals himself.

The regen is kind of a lowball, as it ignores the context of what Horus had become and also the fact that the Emperor doesn't just get up because he has to stay in place, otherwise the earth is screwed.

Ahh, so it's healing which requires him to be conscious?

If he can't be unconscious and has low-mid healing while conscious... How is ET expected to incapacitate him?

@Azzy Still waiting on your opinion for who would be fair WH40K characters to fight the DotA Fundamentals ovo

Inconclusive. GEOM resists all of ET's haxx and has regen for physical blows. ET outspeeds any of GEOM's attempts at attacks.

WeeklyBattles said:
Where does GEoM resist conceptual manip?
As far as I'm aware, what ET did with the fundamental forces was divide them, not create nor manipulate them. I also posted sources from dota 2 mentioning them being "divided" rather than "created". I don't yet see how ET's concept manip is concept usable.

WeeklyBattles said:
Boi :p

At least tell me who all the terafoe characters are so i can look into it ovo
I don't even know if there's anyone in the terafoe range. There's people in the gigafoe range, and then characters well into 4-A. Not much inbetween. lol

Back