• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Titan Dweevil vs SCP-073-FR

Hm, unless the SCP-073-FR colony is allowed time to adapt to the Titan Dweevil, than I think there isn't much they can do to harm the Dweevil. On the flip side, while the Fire and Poison Manipulation it has is probably resisted by SCP-073-FR, its Water and Electricity Manipulation might just do the job enough to put a stop to the ants. Now, I'm not sure if the Dweevil will finish them all off before they adapt themselves to it, but if they're only going to be restricted to their 10-C ranking, than the eventual outcome is that the Dweevil will eventually clear them all out. (Since in this state, they all are just harder-to-kill ants, and that's about it.)

Winner: Titan Dweevil

I vote for the overgrown spider, it has more abilities on the spot, while the SCP is pretty much a one trick pony (A few die, the others adapt a bit more, also shoot acid). I don't see how they can adapt fast enough considering real-life ants die super fast to fire and water.

Alright Numbersguy! I was gonna say "We can't really be sure about the Titan's size" but then I remembered...Olimar (MC) is about the size of either a dime or quarter, while the pikmin are about the size of pennies. and using the max amount of 100 pikmin, plus the two captains you play as in this fight...The Titan is bigger that 100 penny sized and 2 dimes/quarter sized people.....that's terrifying.

Back