• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
Little Girls Show Villain fights against Hax Nullifer

Speed Equalized

Post-Discord Tirek vs. 4-B Kharn

If Kharn stomps I'll switch to Full Power Tirek, if Tirek stomps I'll switch to Post Mane Six Tirek.

Khorne's not reviving Kharn.

Who wins?

Khârn the Betrayer: 1 (Azathoth)

Lord Tirek: 0

Khorne-chaos-kharn
1576006 safe artist-colon-iguanodragon lord tirek centaur intimidating night solo stars-1-

Thinking Kharn powers through and out-skills.

Tirek's main strategy consists of one of two things:

• magic-drain until opponent is nearly powerless
  • engage in mostly hand-to-hand combat
The first option has no effect here, so he's going to go for the latter. There's no way he can outmatch Kharn, in this department.

Doesn't Tirek also use energy beams?

Or do those get negged by Khorne?

Energy beams don't get negged.

But it's not going to help him very much, since it's just added in with his close combat, and Kharn's fought enemies who could do a lot worse than that.

If using current forms, I vote inconclusive, but if Full Power Tirek, I think I'll give a slight edge to him.

Back