• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiny Thanos upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

His Infinity Gauntlet key need to have Omnipresent state on top of his immeasurable speed since he turned into Eternity himself and replaced him.

Infinity Gauntlet #5

Since RCO is being a bitch, I will upload proper scans tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well, he is still usually physical when he uses the Gauntlet. He simply has the capacity to gain omnipresence, but that also renders him vulnerable to have the Gauntlet removed from his physical body.

Uhhh?

He isn't physically like that, his entire being was turned into Eternity and replaced him, similarly to how he did it with cosmic cube. And the same thing happened again, he allowed Nebula to take the gauntlet from him and bring him back - he and warlock couldn't make it any more explicit in the next issue.

Yes, but he isn't that way naturally. He has to actively usurp Eternity's position first, and this makes him vulnerable to losing all of his power by removing the Gauntlet. This was very explicit.

Yeah, and? He did the same with Cosmic Cube. Doesn't matter how he becomes or how he allows someone to reduce his dimensionality back to normal, he still became omnipresent.

Yeah, and? He did the same with Cosmic Cube. Doesn't matter how he becomes or how he allows someone to reduce his dimensionality back to normal, he still became omnipresent.
Okay, but my point is that he is only "Potentially Omnipresent" and we need to mention in his Weaknesses section that turning omnipresent makes him vulnerable to easily being defeated.

Why potentially? He literally became omnipresent??? Also pretty sure he already has that weakness on the file

Again, we are not replacing his current stats, just adding another one.

I meant that he wasn't omnipresent during any of his fights, and directly after he turned omnipresent, he left his physical form to turn undefended and vulnerable to being depowered.

Yeah, because he has no need for physical form anymore? His entire being became one with the universe, leaving nothing behind but his shell.

He planned for the gauntlet to be left open so someone will take away the gauntlet and bring him back down. He did the same thing with cosmic cube by allowing Marv to break it.

And ofc, before becoming omnipresent, he didn't realise that nebula would take it. He was hoping someone for someone like warlock to take it.

The point is that he needs the Gauntlet to continuously empower him to replace Eternity. As soon as it is removed from his physical body, he stops having that position anymore. This is very self-evident from the story, so I do not understand why you consider what I am saying as being controversial.

He didn't magically return to normal, nebula had to force him to return to normal. Nothing implies that his physical body need to always have the gauntlet or it won't work at all.

See for yourself;

He was perfectly normal - as in omnipresent - before she returned him to his body and then BFRd him. And we know that abstracts - even Omnipresents can't really fight back against IG in many ways.

cupped-hands-18247131.jpg

He didn't magically return to normal, nebula had to force him to return to normal. Nothing implies that his physical body need to always have the gauntlet or it won't work at all.

See for yourself;

He was perfectly normal - as in omnipresent - before she returned him to his body and then BFRd him. And we know that abstracts - even Omnipresents can't really fight back against IG in many ways.

That is not how I understood that scene at all. Nebula did not have the chance to force him back to his body yet. That happened immediately and automatically. Nebula's first wish was to return her own body to normal rather than continue being a zombie.

We probably looking at different things ¯\(ツ)

But in any case, we should probably ask the verse supporters.

I find it weird that we don't only list Thanos' standard abilities and equipment on his page and just link to the one off special items he's used in the past instead, but since this is how we do it I'm fine adding this under a special segment of his page.

His Infinity Gauntlet key need to have Omnipresent state on top of his immeasurable speed since he turned into Eternity himself and replaced him.

Infinity Gauntlet #5

Since RCO is being a bitch, I will upload proper scans tomorrow.

Well i agree, but thanos file need to be re-made from 0, yeah

I am thinking of reworking him from scratch, his file is terrible. Honestly we don't even need any of these power ups for him and warlock listed.
This seems like a good idea to me. Thank you for helping out.

I would agree to something like this:

"[[Omnipresence]] (Has the ability to become omnipresent in the same way as [[Eternity (Marvel Comics)|Eternity]], but doing so makes him lose the Infinity Gauntlet, it being abandoned alongside his physical body. And should the gauntlet be removed from his body, he will lose said omnipresence and go back to base)"

[[Omnipresence]] (Has the ability to become not tiny in the same way as [[Eternity (Marvel Comics)|Eternity]], but doing so makes him lose the Infinity Gauntlet which fit on his tiny hand, it being abandoned alongside his existence as a tiny boy. And should the gauntlet be removed from his tiny and small body, he will lose said omnipresence and go back to him being a very tiny boy)
fixed that for you

I would agree to something like this:

"[[Omnipresence]] (Has the ability to become omnipresent in the same way as [[Eternity (Marvel Comics)|Eternity]], but doing so makes him lose the Infinity Gauntlet, it being abandoned alongside his physical body. And should the gauntlet be removed from his body, he will lose said omnipresence and go back to base)"
That seems perfectly fine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back