• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiny Thanos upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could but he still has Omnipresence via the IG, that lasted less than a minute, and he was in-story out-of-character to lose this way, in a more general portrayal he would quickly realize how dumb it is what he's doing and go back to his body. Or control the IG via TK or whatever to have the best of both worlds, we don't know. It really shouldn't be another key.

Last edited:
Except he wanted for someone to take the gauntlet out of him, which is well within character. But whatever, as long as it's accepted - unlike before when we completely ignored it. Shocker

Except he wanted for someone to take the gauntlet out of him, which is well within character. But whatever, as long as it's accepted - unlike before when we completely ignored it. Shocker
Now that this is completed i can derail (tbh i've been derailing prior to this aswell, but that was when the convo was immensely dead) where is your pfp from Confluctor.

So should I unlock Thanos' profile page so you can apply what has been accepted here then?

Also, should his temporary power-up statistic keys be removed as well, as you suggested above?

Okay. I will unlock Thanos' page, and check out your other CRT as well.

Please send me a notification if you notice important Marvel and DC Comics threads that require my attention.

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done editing.

Okay. Should we close this thread as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back