• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy Turner vs Maxwell but hear me out

Okay so let’s say this. Fight starts, timmy lasso’s maxwell, asks him his biggest wincon. He says the notebook, timmy destroys the notebook. Maxwell uses the globe, teleports timmy to a desert, so timmy simply wishes to be back, and puts maxwell to sleep.

Okay so let’s say this. Fight starts, timmy lasso’s maxwell, asks him his biggest wincon. He says the notebook, timmy destroys the notebook. Maxwell uses the globe, teleports timmy to a desert, so timmy simply wishes to be back, and puts maxwell to sleep.
Timmy cannot come back unless his wishes shown 2-A dimensional travel. Timmy isnt omnipotent lmao stop wanking him

Timmy cannot come back unless his wishes shown 2-A dimensional travel. Timmy isnt omnipotent lmao stop wanking him
you said he teleports timmy to a desert, timmy has wishes and fairy magic, he uses those wishes and fairy magic to wish to be back to maxwell. how is that wanking?

If I made timmy have 2-A dimensional travel what would change? (Idk what will happen i just dont want my boi to die lol)
You cant just. You cant add an ability man. If you add that timmy just comes back and either sleeps max or max just keeps tping him away

I genuinely do not understand why he needs dimensional travel to teleport out of some desert, ur not sending him to some prison, he literally just wishes to be back??

I genuinely do not understand why he needs dimensional travel to teleport out of some desert, ur not sending him to some prison, he literally just wishes to be back??
I gave you an example. Its not an desert its an random ass place in the infinite multiverse. So timmy is gonns be transferred farr away from his home

Nah i still think timmy wins. With fairy magic, he seems to have pretty insane reality manipulation. Plus, his fairies and shown to be able to teleport to him no matter where he is. Maxwell teleports him away, his fairies get to him, he asks to go back to maxwell, uses his stealth mastery to get back, and knocks out maxwell.

Nah i still think timmy wins. With fairy magic, he seems to have pretty insane reality manipulation. Plus, his fairies and shown to be able to teleport to him no matter where he is. Maxwell teleports him away, his fairies get to him, he asks to go back to maxwell, uses his stealth mastery to get back, and knocks out maxwell.
Show me a scan of timmy having 2-A dimensional travel right now and I will agree with you. Timmy himself is not even 2-B! How can he handle a 2-A BFR? This is timmy wank

bruv, im new here so i’m not really sure on the link system, but if you check timmy’s profile, it says with the fairies he gains reality manipulation, and they will always return to him if separated. That isn’t wanking, it’s on his profile.

bruv, im new here so i’m not really sure on the link system, but if you check timmy’s profile, it says with the fairies he gains reality manipulation, and they will always return to him if separated. That isn’t wanking, it’s on his profile.
Oh god bro. You need to read the systems. Timmy needs 2-A dimensional travel to counter Maxwells 2-A BFR. Timmt isnt even tier 2 if I am correct so he has no way of coming back. This is a big timmy wank, reality warping doesnt mean that much btw

Maxwell has 2-a bfr as he said and timmy can only travel on a 2-c scale unless you count timmy going through other nicktoons universes as 2-a since they got invader zim and spongebob there

don’t be so patronizing, i’m really not understanding what you’re talking about. You send him somewhere different, he simply uses a wish to get back to a place he already has been, it’s pretty simple.

don’t be so patronizing, i’m really not understanding what you’re talking about. You send him somewhere different, he simply uses a wish to get back to a place he already has been, it’s pretty simple.
timmy needs to have 2-a fairy magic reality warping range

You are not understanding because you do now know how power level and hax work. Timmy at best can travel from one universe to anither. Maxwell will send him infinite universes away from himself.

i reallty want to revive my timmy turner vs henry stickmin thread rn
i feel like this should be closed or this might go out of hand

I'm interested in the match

I just want to know whether Maxwell will win despite Timmy's walls of hax

Summary

It seems spread accross various posts
Timmy wishes maxwels notebook to be gone after he uses the lasso to learn maxwells main wincon.
Maxwell sees his notebook is gone and realizes he can't do shit.
Maxwell uses the globe.
W for my kiddo once again.

Back