• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy Turner vs Maxwell but hear me out

TheGuy

He/Him
read the board before all y'all complain lol
Timmy is in his Fairy Magic Key and has all Optional Equipment and Genius Intelligence
Maxwell is in his Crisis of Imagination Key
However Stats are equalized for both teams (for fairness or else timmy gets slapped)

Battle takes place in a Random Forest

Average Kid: 1 (@SireBenjiKenobi)

God lmao: 2 (@TheKillerYT @TheGuy)

Twitter bullys Timmy again (Inconclusive):

EtuX_bGXMAUN1hK.jpg
mgid:arc:imageassetref:nick.com:05d6fdea-3ccd-4b4d-8ca8-f90c2c5b8a26

Last edited:
This mostly depends on how much knowledge they have on eachother's powers. Timmy is shown to have immense reaction time and speed when making wishes(shown when he was able to make and complete a wish while crimson chin was midair, before he finished flying) so if he knew of the threat Maxwell was, I think he could wish the book away before Maxwell could write anything. Plus, fairy magic is insane.

Timmy has all optional equipment. That includes a lasso of truth, cupid's bow, a jetpack, and whatnot. Timmy just wishes/ fairy magic's the book away, and then using his heightened power and equipment, simply solo's. I'm voting timmy.

Maxwell was able to hold his own against anti monitor and was also able to tank EE of him. If timmy deleted the notebook max can fight. Maxwell can also just use the globe to BFR timmy unless timmt has 2-A dimensional travel.

How can he even know notebook is important? Max can just write dead as well. I thought timmy cannot wish stuff that would give him the win so he still has to fight maxwell

So this might be a longshot but what exactly stops opponents from destroying Maxwell’s notebook? That seems like a glaring weakness unless I’m missing something
Nothing stops it expect how can he know the notebook is important? It may just be an random item? Anyways max also just has to write dead but lets just assume timmy destroyed the book right? Then max takes out the globe and bfrs timmy

Nothing stops it expect how can he know the notebook is important? It may just be an random item? Anyways max also just has to write dead but lets just assume timmy destroyed the book right? Then max takes out the globe and bfrs timmy
By that logic gumball can use the magic notebook and no one can stop him

By that logic gumball can use the magic notebook and no one can stop him
What? What does that have to do with anything I said? Gumball just has plot manipulation but maxwell has conceptual manipulation and creation

I understand your point, but you underestimate how powerful fairy magic can be, it has the power to easily move the sun and earth IIRC. timmy is him, honestly if we’re getting into the nitty gritty, timmy could just lasso of truth him into telling him the power of the notebook, before wishing it to be destroyed. Fairy magic timmy with all optional equipment is too powerful even for maxwell.

I understand your point, but you underestimate how powerful fairy magic can be, it has the power to easily move the sun and earth IIRC.
Dont see how thats relevant when maxwells notebook created infinite universes.
timmy is him, honestly if we’re getting into the nitty gritty, timmy could just lasso of truth him into telling him the power of the notebook,
Fair timmy can do that but would that be faster than max writing dead
before wishing it to be destroyed. Fairy magic timmy with all optional equipment is too powerful even for maxwell.
Okay after wishing the notebook to go whats stopping max from BFRing timmy?

Dont see how thats relevant when maxwells notebook created infinite universes.

Fair timmy can do that but would that be faster than max writing dead

Okay after wishing the notebook to go whats stopping max from BFRing timmy?
1. stats are equalized
2. I mean I think throwing a lasso is faster then writing
3. Idk lol tho i think timmy could also bfr

Timmy has an absolute immense amount of material, jetpacks, sleeping gas, all that jazz. What is stopping timmy from starting with the lasso, destroying the notebook, flying up then absolutely hitting maxwell to shreds.

I mean then it would be unfair since timmy can just wish everything on maxwell to be gone, Either max stomps or Timmy stomps when you give him knowledge, bloodlust wouldnt work

I don’t understand the whole “writing four letter” thing anyway, does maxwell start with immediately killing? Also i don’t understand what you mean about timmy not starting with the lasso. He has genius intellect and is a master strategist, why wouldn’t he want to find out his opponents strength first?

I’m still sticking with timmy, even without knowledge. Just from a quick glance on this matchup, he seems to have maxwell beat strategy wise. There’s not much maxwell can do if timmy incapacitates him and then wishes for the notebook to be destroyed.

I don’t understand the whole “writing four letter” thing anyway, does maxwell start with immediately killing?
Max starts with anything thay will be the quickest method. His goal is to kill timmy or win so he just writes dead
Also i don’t understand what you mean about timmy not starting with the lasso. He has genius intellect and is a master strategist, why wouldn’t he want to find out his opponents strength first?
I mean that is true but cannot max just write 4 letters when timmy gets the lasso out and throws it at maxwell? By the way maxwell can still win with his BFR

Also out of topic again but i heard timmy can wish himeself to omniscient or something and it aint on his profile and also i think timmy also has bfr

I’m still sticking with timmy, even without knowledge. Just from a quick glance on this matchup, he seems to have maxwell beat strategy wise. There’s not much maxwell can do if timmy incapacitates him and then wishes for the notebook to be destroyed.
Pretty sure timmy cant wish for anything that gives him the win (The incap thing) Max can also like I said just write 4 letters to win OR can use the globe and BFR timmy. Timmy just cannot do anything against bfr

I’m confused on what the globe does- can it do anything timmy can’t do simply by wishing? I’m pretty sure if timmy finds a way to stop the notebook before he can write anything, he wins pretty easily.

I’m confused on what the globe does- can it do anything timmy can’t do simply by wishing? I’m pretty sure if timmy finds a way to stop the notebook before he can write anything, he wins pretty easily.
Globe just teleports you and maxwell just has to touch it so he touches it and timmy is now in the universe 582 in a stranded desert. Like I said if the notepad is gone max will just ue the globe

Globe just teleports you and maxwell just has to touch it so he touches it and timmy is now in the universe 582 in a stranded desert. Like I said if the notepad is gone max will just ue the globe
Will timmy have time to wish it away? (Just saying)

Back