• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neat.

How many those haxes can beat his regen?

And Timmy doesn't resist any of FWs Hax at all.

Mid High doesn't stop getting time stopped, transmuted, Analyzed, one shotted, etc. etc. etc.

FW managed to Slightly hold back a baseline 2B.

<But Gar isn't that 2B?

To answer your question no, below the baseline of 2B (1000 universes) is REALLY close to 2B but not quite.

So yeah.

I make the assumption you completely glanced over the possibly 2B on the page. Granted you're right, it doesn't say 1000, it says countless

Future Warrior fought Post Absorbtion Demigra, the 2B one

5DB7963F-38FE-43AF-BE24-D9FF37528378.gif

Gargoyle One said:
FW managed to Slightly hold back a baseline 2B.

<But Gar isn't that 2B?

To answer your question no, below the baseline of 2B (1000 universes) is REALLY close to 2B but not quite.
Lemme reiterate this to you.

Here's an analogy, if I fight a 100 megaton character (Baseline 7A), and I am weaker then said character but still manage to fight back, I am not 7A as I'm weaker then baseline, but I am City+ for being able to fight back slightly

It's the case here.

Jorgen is a baseline 2-C btw.

While Cosmo is able to harm him, they are mostly gag-ish feats, as Jorgen is often portrayed as more powerful than regular fairies.

Jorgen isn't THAT much stronger, but still, he is superior to regular fairies.

Jorgen kinda is that much stronger. Ever since his first appearance (where he was surprisingly antagonistic...), he was portrayed as the pinnacle of fairydom, with his giant figure, in which the only thing he doesn't dwarf being his love interest, the Tooth Fairy, giant wand, and how he can and does bully every other fairy, including Cosmo and Wanda, intentionally or otherwise.

I guess I'm just a bit confused here. I don't see a resistance to transmutation on FW's page. I don't see why simply wishing for FW to be something different, like say, cake, would fail to work on him. Sure, he can come back from BFR with portals, but transmutation is a rather common thing. He could simply wish for him powers to be gone, or something of that nature as well. Both of these are rather common wishes, transmutation, or simply wishing the specific problem away.

It would be funny if he wished for FW to become obese, not that that would do much of anything.

Timmy Turner has a profi- jesus christ that's a lot of hax.

Anyway, FW2 FRA.

I seriously doubt Timmy has the nerve to wish harm against a human who can probably see him.

Future warrior also having transmutation doesn't answer the question, however. In particular since his is in the form of a beam that can be dodged, whereas Turner's happens regardless of where the target is.

Seeing as how Future Warrior has no answer to this, I'll go with Timmy simply because of transmutation. The vast majority, if not all of future warriors attacks require physical contact of some kind. Turner's do not. Seeing as how it's very much in character for him to run, dodge and wish, then it seems more than reasonable that he'd just wish for the future warrior to become cake, or wish that the bad guy chasing him couldn't fire scary blasts at him anymore. Neither of those actually bring harm to FW, nor did I mention anything above that would bring harm to the FW. And Timmy certainly wouldn't assume that he's a regular human, given that he has powers and would be trying to kill him.

Except for the fact that if Timmy transmutated him, FW would pull a freaking Vegito and start beating the Timmy to a pulp as a candy.

That assumes that Timmy turns him into candy. And that's also assuming Timmy won't continue to run and wish his powers away.

Also, FW is not Vegito, and this isn't the dbx verse. Unless you can prove that FW can actually do such, then that is a Vegito only characteristic.

FW literally does it in the game. Besides, even in the show, people tend to still have their consciousness after being turned into something else by a Fairy.

Consciousness =/= full control over one's body with the inclusion of the powers the original body had

Cosmo and Wanda do. Timmy does the wishing, and his fairies make the wishes come true.

Are Cosmo and Wanda involved in this fight?

Besides, if Timmy has to outright wish it, FW as enough time to put him down before he does.

Yes, otherwise Timmy isn't 2-C iirc.

I mean, speed is equalized. Timmy makes wishes under pressure all the time. FW unleashing blasts at him is nothing new.

The FW would blasts him and the faires away before Timmy actually becomes pressured. And yeah, a simple chi blast is faster then him syaing a full phrase, and yes, a simple ki blas from him can one-shot both him AND the fairies.

What I'm saying is, this simple ki blast can be dodged while Timmy is speaking his wish. Firing a ki blast is putting him under pressure. Attacking someone in general is putting them under pressure. Not to mention that Cosmo and Wanda can actually fire back, or revive each other should one go down.

Timmy could wish for FW's attacks to be reflected at him as well. Once again, speed is equalized, and they start 4km apart. He'd have plenty of time to speak before FW even reached him.

Back