• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy Turner vs Frisk

I mean, not in their 10-C form, no. Later on the anomaly or chara could do it for them, but I don't believe this form can.

Why can't Frisk come back from transmutation in 10-C? They time-rewind from death constantly, why would transmutation be different?

Because they wouldn't have DT if transmutated completly. Also, why do they have reset in their 10-C form? 10-C form come whitout DT. By the time they fell they were already 8-C

What reason do we have to believe that transmutation removes DT?

Are you serious about that 10-C thing? Why does the profile say 10-C for knocking a tomato over, that happened after they fell.

Also if you're saying that this is Frisk pre-fall then isn't this just a huge stomp in Timmy's favor, due to Frisk being a haxless 10-C?

That just seems weird to me since the 10-C striking strength feat is from after getting DT, and Frisk's lowest durability feat is also after getting DT.

If what you're saying is true, it should be clarified on Frisk's profile, and this should be closed as a ridiculous stomp, for being an extremely haxxed 10-C vs an ordinary pre-teen child.

Well, yes, but frisk using any DT would put them at a hogher tier. But yes, unless I'm wrong it is a stomp

Ya know, I love undertale to death and would like to think I'm knowledgeable about it, but the second DT is brought up my brain goes to mush and Because of that I can barely argue about frisk or the god tiers

Nothing implies 10-C Frisk no being able to save & load, or else monsters like Froggit or Sans wouldn't be 8-C.

What?

Frisk with determination is 8-C... 10-C frisk doesn't have determination. That's how DT works, you have enough of it and time becomes your bitch.

And that proves 10-C Frisk not being able to save & load, how?

In any case, his profile isn't structured to indicate that he lacks those powers as 10-C, only that he lacks some powers without unimaginable levels of DT.

In any case, his profile isn't structured to indicate that he lacks those powers as 10-C, only that he lacks some powers without unimaginable levels of DT.

Can you tell me one ability they have that doesn't in some way rely on their DT? I only found flight.

Nothing implies that the act of using DT to save & load has to also mean using DT to boost your stats. You are using DT, yes, both the powers and stats boosts come from the same Empowerment, doesn't mean that to use one you also has to use the other, no for this powers at least.

>Can you tell me one ability they have that doesn't in some way rely on their DT? I only found flight.

Soul Manipulation, in any case irrelevant.

What? DT passivly boost your stats. You have DT, it boosts your stat. It's like saying that LV boosting your DEF doesn't mean it has to boost your ATK.

No. They explicitly come together.

Well, prove it or have it implemented in the profile.

What..? Prove what about it? Whenever they use their saving ability they are litiraly stated to be filled with determination and whenever they need to load they are 8-C or higher. I don't need to prove a ngeative, you need to prove that the skill that frisk got for having more DT than someone else wouldn't boost their AP when it has shown to do so.

I mean, really, assuming frisk has a power relying on DT when they aren't filled with DT seems rather inlogical anyways, and there is no reason to believe that they can use it when they are 10-C, as they have never done so.

>"Whenever they use their saving ability they are litiraly stated to be filled with determination and whenever they need to load they are 8-C or higher."

Considering that Frisk has 8-C dura normally this doesn't help. He can also load when doing the reason for his Below Average Class Striking Strength. And, again, it's not in his profile.

Being usually "8-C or higher" when using that power doesn't magically mean that you have to be that strong to use it.

They have 8-C attack as well when using it...

No, but DT passivly boosts the physical stats as well, and it relying on the energy and only being used when they have that amount of energy does not in any way mean that it can be used witout that energy.. And the loading outside of dying is made by the anomaly, not frisk.

Make a CRT. I would prefer to argue there instead of here.

Back