• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timespace resistance for Johto legends

If only Timeless void feats didnt get nuked

Im pretty sure I brought something like this up at some point in the past too, so I agree.

Shouldnt Marshadow also get this too then? It was empowered by the Rainbow Wing in the I Choose You movie.

They were trapped in time prior to the events of GSC. They can freely enter the rift and leave at will.

This probably applies to Celebi as well given it's only seen within the rift. I just wanted to get the birds out of the way because I'm proud of myself for finding blatant scans without having to use logic and quotes and workarounds.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
What about Marshadow?
Maybe a "possibly"? I don't know, Marshadow as a whole it's weird.

Although, didn't it showed to Ash a "dark future"? Or was it purely mindfuckery?

I should really rewatch that movie, lol.

The real cal howard said:
On a side note, Gold needs a profile super badly.
All the Dex holders, really. But I am too lazy to gather all the feats. ovo

And they should all scale to 6-B and 6-A via fighting the three birbs and later on Emerald fighting the regis.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
That in particular im not sure. Although when Ash "died", the Rainbow Wing did leave a portal open across dimensions or something akin to that.
Oh yeah, and Pikachu called out to him. (It's so weird, lol)

Also, speaking of Celebi, 2 things. First, the Zoroark movie should probably support Celebi getting this resistance too because of the Time Ripple.

Second, what would count as using "time energy" to heal something? Because at the end of the movie, Zoroark died/was near death and Celebi used the time energy of the Time Ripple to bring him back to life. I figured its better than normal healing considering it's time based, but what would this be particularly?

"Healing (via using time energy, Celebi could heal a Zoroark)"

Phew, these CRTs are getting easy. ovo

Edit: But being serious, it would probably a sort of controlled time travel to return someone back to when it was healed. Good healing, probably hard to counter, but healing nonetheless.

Lol. My thing though is would it just be healing or something better since its time based?

The Time Ripple's energy could even age plant life to death.

But basically, this means Celebi can use Time Manipulation in a variety of ways, even capable of healing (like I said, probably from a controlled usage of time travel/reversal) or possibly aging stuff.

Very good indeed, but it would still "just" be healing, though likely a very strong version.

The real cal howard said:
Doesn't Celebi reverse a lot of death in the R/S chapter?
Indeed the gal did. A scene I hate with absolute passion, but yes. Outright reversed the entire destruction of Sootopolis.

I went to gather the scans of the time reversal from the manga so we can add it to Celebi's profile, and I found something interesting while searching the chapter number in Bulbapedia.

Apparently, Celebi is the reason time was so wack when Ruby and Sapphire went to Mirage Island.

I agree.

Also...

Shouldn't Palkia and Dialga and Arceus scale to this? These two also have their own feats of resistance.

NeoZex6399 said:
I agree.

Also...

Shouldn't Palkia and Dialga and Arceus scale to this? These two also have their own feats of resistance.
I believe the Creation Trio already has space-time resistance for being able to fight each other.

Dialga only has resistance to space manipulation and Palkia only has resistance to time manipulation.

Arceus and Giratina have nothing though.

Giratina should be resistant to the space-time manipulation to some extent, otherwise it would be unable to fight Dialga or Palkia, as its presence causes severe distortions in the fabric of space-time (see Pokémon Ranger).

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Celebireverses
the Destruction and death o Sootopolis City

Also, it's said Celebi knew this was it's duty to fullfil when it let Ruby captured it all the way back before the start of R/S chapter, so Celebi has some sort of Cosmic Awareness if it doesn't have it already on its profile.
Celebi does already have Precog (I was gonna suggest this too myself lol) so I think this reasoning can just be added onto it.

And also that scene from Movie 4 where a bunch of Celebi came to revive it. I believe the movie explained they all sensed that it died. So yeah, Cosmic Awareness my little wood gal should have. ovo

I do not quite understand why what happened in the scans scale to Pokemon. A brief explanation would be appreciated.

the dogs became immune to the space-time sheninigans of the prison

A single wing of Ho-Oh and Lugia are able to grant resistance to said space-time sheninigans too

Back