• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time vs Causality vs Probability

R1 : One of these three types of manipulation , which manipulation is the strongest in your opinion ?

R2 : Which manipulation do you like most ? And what will you do if you have it ?

It's all about who attacks first -

A time traveler could stop time and kill their opponments before they could even have the chance to do anything about it. A Probability Warper could become creative and manipulate the chances of their heart stopping or manipulate their quantum state vectors via quantum probability control.

The Causality Manipulator could either remove any cause to their defeat or nullify the effects contributing to their defeat. So really, it's all a matter of who attacks first.

Which is the strongest depends on the level the abilities are used at.

At highest level of application time is the weakest and the other two equal.

Why?

If an arbitarily powerful causality manipulator wants to archieve x he just takes anything that is currently true (for example "I exist" or "the empty set exists") and makes it the cause for the effect "x is archieved". So he can do anything.

If a probability manipulator wants to archieve x, there are 3 cases.

1. He can already do it and needs no ability.

2. He can do it with a certain chance. In that case he changes the chance to 100% using his ability.

3. It is impossible to do it. In that case the probability to do it is 0%. He changes that to 100% and through that it becomes possible and he can do it.

Time is the weakest since even at highest application you can not archieve everything through it.

Well casuality manipulation would be able to make it so their attacks do nothing. The thing about time is that it could rewind, but probability manip would negate both of these from happening. I'd say probability or casuality since it could literally make probability's stuff not work. God, its an inconclusive between those two since they both counter eachother.

If I could have one though, time. Rewinding time is pretty fun, but casuality literally makes you a god. Probability is luck manipulation on steroids. I can't really decide my favorite so inconclusive on round 2.

Back