• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to leave as well

Exactly, I'm leaving too because reasons.

Nowadays discussing here isn't that fun anymore, since how things went recently and mostly how things are managed here. You should already have clear how even CRTs/calcs are, requiring a lot of time to get even the simplest one accepted if not even discussed over the most stupid stuff, and I don't have the energy to argue here either.

It was a however a fun trip, it just that I don't feel like part of this place anymore.

You can still get me on my FB/Discord if you want to talk with me.

Notable members that I should mention:

@YuriAkuto, you always were a nice guy despite everything, and your CRTs were always a surprise, in a way or another.

@Ottavio_Merluzzo, you are a pretty good guy with DBH, and the debates on it were always worth to see.

@ProfessorKukui4Life, you were like one of the most important Pokémon debaters here, you did a pretty good job in my Pokéthreads too.

@The_real_cal_howard, same with you, I always appreciated your knowedge about Nintendo in general and your input in it.

@Starter_Pack, you always were ready to help when needed to.

@TheQuirkyBoy, I always found ya a nice guy about Earthbound.

@Jasonsith, we didn't talk much, but that help you provided in some of my calcs was always appreciated.

@Chariot190, despite the whole GER drama, I always found ya a pretty reliable guy about Jojo's.

@Adem_Warlock69, your input in UT/DR threads was always welcome.

@BlackDarkness679, you're definitely one of the most reliable debaters I found here.

@Regidian, I legimately wish good luck with your Nasuverse threads.

Last edited:
Good luck and please take care of yourself. You are always welcome back if you should change your mind.

Well ****, I was actually lowkey hoping for your help on a few future projects, or at least some minor input.
Hopefully you change your mind because despite a few disagreements here and there you were one a handful of people I actually trusted to have reasonable and legit input on a few of the more controversial subjects.
a̶d̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶b̶r̶u̶h̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶r̶i̶o̶t̶1̶9̶0̶#̶0̶9̶1̶6̶

It's a shame, since you did have quite a few good contributions to make on the wiki.

Farewell, my young friend. Hopefully we meet again in brighter days.

Back