• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time it happens, Fire Phoenix guy, this one-eyed swordswoman's gonna outskill your boy!

His analytical Prediction might be enough to bypass her Nothingness, which is basically invulnerability that you need a certain mentality or extreme level of perception to bypass. But I'm not sure tho. Since this is Musashi's Zero form, it is always active.

Ikki's power copying may be able to get some level of her swordsmanship, but I don't think he will be able to do it to the extent of infinity like she can, based on the advantage she has of her eye. His adaption and reactive evolution is good but she even if he can adapt to every possible move she can do, she can create a new possibility

Now for the desperado stuff:

His existence beyond the Fate of this world is interesting, so this should allow him to somewhat get around her fate manip, but she I'm not sure if he can deal with her eliminating possibilities all together. He seems to be able to ignore restrictions, but her's works a bit differently. In addition, even if it turns out to be the case that he can completely ignore her fate manip, she can still use it to create possibilities for herself. If Ikki sets a fate for her that she doesn't like, she can create a new possibility and eliminate that one. The end of her fate also isn't much of an issue for this same reason. The causality manip seems to be basically just another application of Fate manip.

From the looks of it, much of this is gonna come down to raw skill, so that should be incredibly interesting

Ah, once a close pal, now a worthy rival. This is one of the few times we actually face each-other. The last time iirc was Misogi vs Funny Valentine and this should be 10x more fun. Anyway i accept this challenge i will answer back later as i am a bit busy now.

But no holds barred i shall throw the honesty toke. A fair opponent can only be fought in a fair way. That means no out of context abilities, no possibilities, no "first character move" arguments when they're not true, no overplaying skill. So basically anything i say will be pure facts and by that i mean no matter what i say, or what kind of argument i make, anyone is free to ask for scans/proof if i am unable to provide or explain them, the argument will be dismissed. This way this should be fun.

Though i got a question, who still to this day and age still makes ikki start in 6-C form? His 6-C form lasts for 1 literal second. Make him start in base, not in Ittou Rasetsu.

Ok, would 7-A be better then? I guess let's go with that. I'm pretty sure Musashi's NP is 6-C even when she is 7-A so i hope this still works out

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Ok, would 7-A be better then? I guess let's go with that. I'm pretty sure Musashi's NP is 6-C even when she is 7-A so i hope this still works out
Ikki in 7-A can stomp High 6-C's like nobody's business. he even fought Edelweiss for a bit. Yes he did deal with High 6-A while being 7-A. So AP is almost never a problem for Ikki.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ikki in 7-A can stomp High 6-C's like nobody's business. he even fought Edelweiss for a bit. Yes he did deal with High 6-A while being 7-A. So AP is almost never a problem for Ikki.
Glad to see we are setting the tone of this nice and hax battle lol. Why don't we start with what he used to beat them? Musashi has some good ass durability negation of her own as well

Last thing before we start. Why is Musashi infinite in speed?

Her skill transcends time and space and whatever. Not her body. None of those quotes do seem to imply infinite speed. The only thing that could is the "infinite possibilities play out" seems to be because of their skills. So infinite (kojirou) and zero (musashi). So they clash so infinite attacks and 0 possibilities play out. Doesn't seem to imply "they attack infinite times in a moment".

She moved into a void beyond time and space as well, that's why she has infinite speed. Also, speed aside, Kojiro does overlap an infinite amount of attacks at the same time due to his technique he uses. Their skills brought them there, but they are still physically there, so their bodies need to be able to move in infinite speed as well. Trying to think about how many times they clashed in a length of time also misses the point because they are outside of time. But hey, if you want to argue that they can fight outside of time and space based on skill alone, then by all means, but I'm pretty sure that means they stomp even with speed equalized.

And anyway, speed is equalized.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Glad to see we are setting the tone of this nice and hax battle lol. Why don't we start with what he used to beat them? Musashi has some good ass durability negation of her own as well
1 word.

Skill. xD

It's just he's so skilled he will deal with just about anyone he faces. Attack reflection, dura negation etc, all is fair game for this guy.

Firephoenixearl said:
1 word.

Skill. xD

It's just he's so skilled he will deal with just about anyone he faces. Attack reflection, dura negation etc, all is fair game for this guy.
Cool, so they are both skilled af fighters who also have aids hax as the icing on top lol. What in his arsenal is gonna let him around Nothingness?

Ok so redo:

Need more context on nothingess. What kind of mentality and what level of perception would you need?

What is her "infinity"? Other than the possibilities hax. What kind of abilities or skill does she have from it?

Erasing possibilities isn't gonna help against an acausal who exists beyond cause and effect. Not to mention, desperados shouldn't even show up considering how a dude who tried to see the future could only see a future where desperados weren't included. The same should happen here, she shouldn't be able to even see or erase possibilities regarding desperados.

If it comes down to skill it'll be fun af. It's actually good that she's infinite in speed cus that means i can't take the easy way out and say "ikki blitzes via amps".

Something like what Kojiro has, although it isn't specific. In general, between the two, We actually know segnificantly more about Musashi's mentality than Kojiro, but I can say what it points to. Something about accepting the numerous possibilities of life, and coming up with numerous answers to the same question. Also his singlemindedness. It could also be refering to the way he fights, without a stance and yet his moves cannot be gotten used to, or something. Long story short, I guess the easier way to determine it is if he just has some really good senses. Kojiro doesn't have any anti-feats, but he could do stuff like figuring out the dimensions of a sword that he couldn't see because it wa invisible, and being able to tell that his enemy didn't have a heart beat.

The sword saints all have their bullshit hax as a product of their skill, so I think it will help you to regard them in the same light. Kojiro uses Infinity, where as she uses Zero. Her ability to select a future comes from her mentality of evaluting every single possibility and answer, before tossing aside each that fails her, and then pooring her entire being into the outcome she finds and desires. If she decides on a specific outcome, then she will perform the exact right slash or technique necesarry to bring it about, with no extra movement or variables. The guides even seem to somewhat imply that she will even perform the exact right actions to make her opponent respond the way she wants, all to bring out the given outcome. As the FGO material says, It's the power to make "the means necessary to accomplish one's goal narrowed down to one single means".

She has causality manip, but her eliminating of possibilities is not based on that by any means. She is making certain actions impossible. Even if he doesn't show up in her actual mystic precog, she only has that because of her analytical abilitiy to regard all possible outcomes. She can tell all the given possibilites even without seeing him in the future, in fact, at multiple points in Shimosa she seems to make use of analytical determination of outcomes instead of her actual mystic eyes. Even if the Fate aspect of her ability may or may not work, it still influences probability which his desperado status does not exempt him from. And on a side note, She was still able to limit the possibilites while her and Kojiro had transcended the mulitverse and the systems that itself limits the courses of fate (much like what it sounds like Ikki has done), so I'm not entirely convinced it would be enough. Either way, at the very worst, she can still create herself new possibilities even if she cannot limit his, so he will never be able to back her into a corner or anything like that, and her Battle Continuation EX will only help this more.

Yee lol

Back