• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Freezing could work, I guess, althrough it requires touch. But I guess this one is valid.

DIO's Mind Manip comes from shoving flesh buds inside the target's head, which requires him to pierce their skin.

We were never shown how his Biology fusing works, so we can't really assume that it negates durability, and turning into zombies seems to require him to damage the opponent.

DIO doesn't have possession, what the hell are you talking about?

The possession thing I'm talking about was from this. " after being left incapable of healing properly thanks to Hamon, and was able to steal Jonathan's body in this state"

I don't entirely get it. It sounded like possession of sorts. It's his immortality type 6. But that's why I said maybe. Cause I didn't entirely understand it.

Ahhh. Ok. I see. That makes sense then. Ehh. Not sure that justifies Immortality type 6. Else anyone with that sort of regen gets it. But that would be a for CRT to discuss

Patchy's descendants go on a journey to Bikini Bottom, alongside some people they found along the way and a farting dog, to defeat Potty and save the world by destroying the world.

Congratulations, you turned a children's cartoon character into a mass murderer in less then a day. Are you proud of yourself?

Dio is not Sans. How does DIO win? Vaporizing Freeze? Crushing Patchy's heart? Both of these are heavily out of character.

Cushing his heart wouldn't even work due to regen. And Dio is bloodlusted here (So being "in character" isn't really a problem)

So..........

Patchy:

AP One shots

Superior Durability

Resists his Main move

Everything he does yeets DIO

DIO:

Can't scratch him

Gets oneshotted by him

Almost all of his main moves don't work on him

This is a stomp

We just need two more votes just saying not like you HAVE or anything I'm just going to track you down and murder you and your family if you don't but it's fine.

Back