• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tighten has range, and Heat Manipulation. But that's all I can really say, Venom has built up a tolerance to flames, can fly if necessary, can regenerate if needed, and is far more willing to kill here.

i wouldnt say far more willing to kill, tighten did destroy a good chunk of a city some of which might have even been inhabited but he was completly indiffrent to it and he was actually trying to kill megamind the only reason he didnt suceed was megaminds intelliegence + his own stupidity and arrogance.

Thank you, jeez, some opposition. Was hoping this wouldn't be a boring FRA train.

I meant far willing to kill against Venom, something he was never really against up until the newer comics since he's an Anti-Hero. But his stupidity and arrogance will definitely be his downfall, since Eddie plays no games and just kills outright in this scenario.

hmm.. true but venom´s just a big black monster (in tightens eyes) i dont think he´ll think twice about killing venom, its not like he´s some moral big wig (unlike a certian red suited web slinger.) he tried to kill roxane, because she rejected him, megamind, because he lied to him and random bystanders simply because he didnt care about anything other than his ego and/or they were in his way. that said willingness to kill doesnt actually matter all that much as according to the rules of the wiki theyll end up fighting regardless of that, so with that out of the way, tighten has a slight ap advantage but its only by like .1 tons of tnt so its kind of irrelevent same story with durability, speed is equalized so thats null and void, leaving lifting strength, intellegence, hax and stamina both are class m so thats equal, tightens an idiot but eddie is actually quite intellegent so he takes that, stamina wise i actually dont really know but i will assume they are equal or atleast close to equal leaveing hax and other abilities, venom has regen and transformation, where as tighten has flight, heat vison, telescopic and x-ray vision (to snipe venom from a distance but i doubt he´ll think of this.) and if he gets freaked out enough he could probably scream loud enough or high pitched enough to atleast annoy venom or just set off a bunch of car alarms.

This was an interesting matchup because both were reporters turned villains.

But i guess Tighten is being hit with the VENOMMMMMM

Back