• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I thought Vegito would be one of the much higher 4-Bs in Dragon Ball for toying with Super Buu and would be around Tifa's level.

P.S. There has not been an official calculation for most of the 4-Bs in Dragon Ball so assumming Tifa is stronger is presumptuous.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Really? I thought Vegito would be one of the much higher 4-Bs in Dragon Ball for toying with Super Buu and would be around Tifa's level.

P.S. There has not been an official calculation for most of the 4-Bs in Dragon Ball so assumming Tifa is stronger is presumptuous.
Tifa: 3 MegaFoe.

SuperCell: 10 KiloFoe iirc.

Tifa is x300 the feat Vegito scales to.

Rocker1189 said:
When there are no calculations unless said otherwise you assume baseline.
Sephiroth is calculated at 3 MegaFoe.

SPC is calculated at 10 KiloFoe.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
And Vegito along with Buuhan are way stronger than Super Cell so you can't scalle to that. Sorry
There is no other feat to scale from.

Do you want to make up how strong Vegito is in order to jump a x300 gap?

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
And Vegito along with Buuhan are way stronger than Super Cell so you can't scalle to that. Sorry
And since that feat is the only 4B feat, Buu would be Low 4C by this logic.

Tifa one shots

Vegetto is a fair bit above 1 KiloFoe via scaling, but scaling far above Cell isn't enough to assume he's even touching the MegaFoe range, add in stuff like Tifas death manipulation along with her AP advantage and you end up with a very dead Saiyan.

Well this is a theory based on Vados stating this quote below at 1:00:

Kefla Fusion vs Goku, Champa Gives Potara Earrings For Fusion, Dragon Ball Super-0
So Potara works by adding two powers together and multiplying it by tens of times. I went with 150 for the multiplier because it is not too big or small and Vegito was really toying with Buuhan so nothing under 100.

So you say Base Goku and Vegeta scale to around Super Cell. 1 kilofoe + 1 kilofoe = 6 kilofoe, 2 kilofoe * 150 = 300 kilofoe making Vegito equal to Tifa in AP

And there isn't another feat to scale off of? Well it might actually be implied that Kid Buu or Fat Buu has destroyed Solar Systems way bigger than our own. Buu has instantly destroyed thousands of Planets and Stars, you got to give the chewing gum credit.

What the ****?

300 Kilofoe isn't even half of one Megafoe.

Have you looked at the AP chart?

well for one that is a completely made u calc but for 2 even if you went with that. Tifa is 3 megafoe = 3000kilofoe.

She is still 10 times stronger.

Cell honestly shouldn't even be mentioned here, vegito should honestly be higher than 4-B but nobody on this site will accept or agree with that for some reason. Why is it that all the buu saga characters are either severely low balled or just generally downplayed, doesn't make sense but I've tried arguing this before and no one cares so don't see much point now, how anyone can believe solar system level is vegitos limit completely blows my mind.

Son Gandhi said:
Cell honestly shouldn't even be mentioned here, vegito should honestly be higher than 4-B but nobody on this site will accept or agree with that for some reason. Why is it that all the buu saga characters are either severely low balled or just generally downplayed, doesn't make sense but I've tried arguing this before and no one cares so don't see much point now, how anyone can believe solar system level is vegitos limit completely blows my mind.
Exactly!!

the 4-B tier is in the millions.

Do you honestly believe the cast became millions of times stronger?

No but more around tens of times stronger, and it was implied that Buu had destroyed Solar Systems possibly way larger than our own.

"So Potara works by adding two powers together and multiplying it by tens of times. I went with 150 for the multiplier because it is not too big or small and Vegito was really toying with Buuhan so nothing under 100."

Tens of times wouldn't be anything over 100, otherwise she would gave said it was multiplying their power by over 100 times, so 150 is stretching it.

"So you say Base Goku and Vegeta scale to around Super Cell. 3 kilofoe + 3 kilofoe = 6 kilofoe, 6 kilofoe * 150 = 900 kilofoe making Vegito equal to Tifa in AP"

Goku and Vegeta only scale to Cell in their Super Saiyan forms not in their base, and even if they were around his level in base where did 3 KiloFoe come from? If they were around Cells strength they'd be 1 KiloFoe.

Another implied feat for Kid Buu is that he would be able to destroy the visible universe within the lifespan of a Kaiōshin.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Another implied feat for Kid Buu is that he would be able to destroy the visible universe within the lifespan of a Kaiōshin.
The lifespan of a Kaioshin is ridiculously long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back