• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tierings for The Black Beast, Nine & Jubei

The speed upgrade involves the Boundary. Since people go to the Boundary, a place that is devoid of time, and can move around in it, shouldn't that mean most of the characters would be Infinite in speed (Terumi's entire Act 3 is him in the Boundary looking for Hihiirokane, which he uses to kill Hakumen in the story).

Zeldasmash said:
The speed upgrade involves the Boundary. Since people go to the Boundary, a place that is devoid of time, and can move around in it, shouldn't that mean most of the characters would be Infinite in speed (Terumi's entire Act 3 is him in the Boundary looking for Hihiirokane, which he uses to kill Hakumen in the story).
Not sure how that would go down. I can see some speed upgrades for Terumi in ghost form, snce that is Terumi outside of Hazama's body. Teleportation can possibly be added to Terumi/Susanoo's page as well. (Susano'o teleports to the gate in story, and also does something of that nature as an intro.)

Ragna and Terumi fight right next to the Azure in the story, which is located veeeery deep inside the Boundary. Hell, the stage where they fight is a stage you can fight casually with anyone once you beat the story.

@Beerus Try to keep from always quoting text.

Also, the reason Infinite Speed hasn't been passed is due to it being an outlier as the admins put it. Could you guys by any chance find more instances of them being in the Boundry and walking/fighting normally?

Terumi's entire Act 3 is him inside the Boundary to find the Hihiirokane, which he does, and he kills Hakumen with it in the story to become Susano'o. He fights Jin, Kokonoe & Nine while inside, all three of them questioning why he is inside the Boundary.

If the Murakumo Units are all infinite speed, that basically mean every character also have Infinite speed.

I'm still wondering since the Black Beast would be getting it's upgrade, do you think that Take Mikazuchi should be too? It was capable of doing sufficient damage to the beast, and was going to destroy Amaterasu.

It was in general. The reason for it being able to fire rapidly was due to the massive amounts of seither that Relius had released along with having Nu as it's core. It was essentially the same Take Mikazuchi as the one in the dark war, if not more effective since it had a consistent power source to work with.

Recap:

Ragna gets a new key category Post-Central Fiction that bumps him up to at least Low 2-C due to the feat he did at the ending of Central Fiction.

The Requiem is at least Low 2-C due to being made to replace the Master Unit with it's reality warping power and potential destructive capabilities to destroy an entire dimension.

The Black Beast is at least 5-A, potentially higher, growing by multiple claims from some of the most important characters in the game that it has the capacity to destroy multiple worlds. This would also bump other characters like Hakumen, Mu, Terumi/Susano'o, Ragna using the Black Beast's power, Azrael, Izanami ect, to be bumped up to this level.

Due to the Black Beast getting a buff, the Mikazuchi also levels up, buffing up characters like Jin, Base Noel, Kagura and Izayoi.

Due to the Murakumo's functionality to move around the Boundary as part of their design and characters like Terumi being able to move around in the Boundary, the characters are likely to have Infinite speeds.

The upgrades also affect Base Terumi as well right? The guy in base is 6-B, when he should clearly be in the same level as Nine and Kokonoe.

Zeldasmash said:
(however I don't know if this can grant him Noel's ability to do her scale of reality warping. If so, Susano'o is Low 2-C).
Maybe if his plan came true, but otherwise, no.

I thought someone said the Black Beast and Kusinagi are immune to phenomenon intervention as well as both having the ability to kill immortals yet I'm not seeing those changes in its page. Also shouldnt we add immortality to Black Beast as long it has a heart? Seeing that even Hakumen couldnt kill it despite being able to kill immortals such as Rachel as long as the thing had a heart.

Also, I read somewhere that Take fought a fragment of the Black Beast. Just a fragment, not its entire body and yet even after tanking multiple direct hits from Take before getting close and personal it still won so should this also be mentioned? I think the ability to create fragments with greater power than Take should be a feat for Black Beast.

Back