• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So recently a revelation occurred to us.

There’s this video:

Time being one dimension of reality within the endless possibilities as well as anything being possible.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664653902742028300/1086018252578226176/IMG_5374.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664653902742028300/1086018253014454363/IMG_5375.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664653902742028300/1086018253442269214/IMG_5376.png

Chaos have infinite/unlimited/limitless possibilities
“A life form shrouded in mystery. It has unlimited possibilities, and its growth changes depending on how you interact with it.”

Ian Flynn has even went on the Bumblekast to say that Sonic’s multiverse has endless possibilities prior to this in a few of his Bumblekasts

10:29 of https://www.youtube.com/live/94-T1huUMDA?feature=share

even agreeing to Sonic’s world being compatible with Modal Realism

Modal realism is the view propounded by philosopher David Lewis that all possible worlds are real in the same way as is the actual world: they are "of a kind with this world of ours." (Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modal_realism)

So at the bare minimum Sonic’s cosmology is possibly 2-A with endless possibilities existing but even dimensions of reality are possibilities (such as Time) meaning there can be infinite dimensions as well.

And for potential proof of Higher Dimensions in Sonic there’s a Bumblekast of Ian Flynn agreeing with the concepts of higher dimensions existing in Sonic’s world

24:57 of https://www.youtube.com/live/94-T1huUMDA?feature=share

Tails also confirmed that the Time Eater affected all of SpaceTime

SpaceTime being the qualities of Space (which has infinite possibilities and potentially infinite dimensions) and Time makes Time Eater and Solaris potentially 2-A.

Next

Ian Flynn confirmed the space Eggman created in IDW is Infinite Dimensional he said “sure” (sure means yes) at here

Ian Flynn confirms The Laws of Physics can create the Space Eggman made in IDW

Duncan Rouleau (someone working on Sonic Prime) thinks Sonic’s world is a mix of fantasy, sci-fi, action and adventure.

https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/1636148270262259712?s=46&t=HPmY-3xMWQpbU1mccveY_A

So basically Sonic’s world can be considered Possibly 2-A to Possibly High 1-B and Time Eater and Solaris can be considered at least 2-A for threatening all of SpaceTime.

Lastly

Adimensional/Beyond Dimensional Existence

Ian Flynn also confirms that the White Space in Sonic Generations is an Aspatial and Atemporal realm as well as confirms Time Eater can function without the concepts of time and space.

Ian Flynn also confirms that Time Eater and Solaris are unaffected by the concepts of time and space and can even bend them as time based beings at here

(Now that I think about about it shouldn’t Illumina also get upgraded to at least possibly 2-A? endless possibilities means endless dreams which would be 2-A)

Last edited:
latest

The cosmology itself can be scaled to 2-A assuming every dimension is it's own timeline, but I don't think the main cast should be that high at all, especially Super forms.

I've looked at every argument of Super Sonic being Multiversal and I cannot see it as a possibility. Solaris can likely be Multiversal+ if you think he can consume every single timeline based on the English script of Sonic 06 (which has it's own writing issues).

Also don't rely on Ian when it comes to scaling, all these buzz words confuse him so his response is likely just "yeah sure whatever" (Thanks Might of Geburah).

Personally, I definitely agree with 2-A (and the Sonic CD manual could be used to support Tails' claims), but using Ian's claims like there being higher dimensions shouldn't be considered valid since he obviously shows no interest or knowledge on what these terms mean.
From what I've seen, it's the same guy who keeps asking him those questions (Might of Geburah). Ian himself doesn't even scale Sonic as faster than light and doesn't really consider The End to be stronger than someone like Solaris.

The cosmology itself can be scaled to 2-A assuming every dimension is it's own timeline, but I don't think the main cast should be that high at all, especially Super forms.

I've looked at every argument of Super Sonic being Multiversal and I cannot see it as a possibility. Solaris can likely be Multiversal+ if you think he can consume every single timeline based on the English script of Sonic 06 (which has it's own writing issues).

Also don't rely on Ian when it comes to scaling, all these buzz words confuse him so his response is likely just "yeah sure whatever" (Thanks Might of Geburah).
sonic scales to solaris and then eggwizard, which scale that high here

From what I've seen, it's the same guy who keeps asking him those questions (Might of Geburah). Ian himself doesn't even scale Sonic as faster than light and doesn't really consider The End to be stronger than someone like Solaris.
Ian does consider The End to be stronger than Solaris

sonic scales to solaris and then eggwizard, which scale that high here
Egg Wizard only uses a portion of the Power of the Stars not the entire thing, his strongest attack shown is only stated to be able to destroy a planet.

I don't know how Sonic scales to Solaris since it took three Super forms to beat him.

Egg Wizard only uses a portion of the Power of the Stars not the entire thing, his strongest attack shown is only stated to be able to destroy a planet.
it was never stated to only destroy a planet nor was it ever stated that he used a portion of the power of the stars, these arguments were already rejected in your last thread that got closed, to talk about it here is derailing

I don't know how Sonic scales to Solaris since it took three Super forms to beat him.
that can harm him individually and that can harm his core that can tank his own attacks being reflected back at him by silver, with the arrow of light dealing even more damage then said attacks

i mean that is the guys interpretation,because he himself admited that sonic can restore time,why ian need to scale sonic to be relaible?since when we take authors the ''they need to do power scale to be relaible''we never do it

Personally, I definitely agree with 2-A (and the Sonic CD manual could be used to support Tails' claims), but using Ian's claims like there being higher dimensions shouldn't be considered valid since he obviously shows no interest or knowledge on what these terms mean.
It’s supported by dimensions of reality being possibilities, it would also be a given considering super dimensional beings exist in that world.

it was never stated to only destroy a planet nor was it ever stated that he used a portion of the power of the stars, these arguments were already rejected in your last thread that got closed, to talk about it here is derailing
I mean, even destroying Sonic's planet is already greater than just planet level, because the planet itself has the power to give energy to the chaos emeralds.

But then again Ian also says this:

A classic intentional fallacy. Ian usually chalks up Sonic as being this egotistical maniac even though that’s not his character. Sonic doesn’t over exaggerate and Sonic doesn’t lie, Ian would be one of the people that expects faster than light gameplay in a game to say Sonic is faster than light. Also that statement is unrelated to the statement about The End.

I'm not wanking I swear!

Given the context of the statement I'm inclined to believe High 1-B is being hinted tbh and due to how much it coincides with a type 3 multiverse with it also talking about endless possibilities of space in same context as mathematical dimensions.

But honestly idk. Not that big of a Sonic fan.

I actually never checked that thread, some of those claims were outdated like the cosmology now being 2-A but there are some things that would need reevaluation.
that can harm him individually and that can harm his core that can tank his own attacks being reflected back at him by silver, with the arrow of light dealing even more damage then said attacks
Won't talk about it anymore from this but the core itself isn't 4D in existence since it's stated in-game to be anchored in time.
Ian does consider The End to be stronger than Solaris

He also considers The End to have a huge ego and even states Sonic doesn't remember the events of 06.

I think everyone here forgot Ian specifically confirmed he trolls powerscalers

So when he said Kid Goku negs Archie Sonic, he was just ******* with us.
He literally said Archie Sonic > Time, and that he did delete the Chaos Force and the cosmology to a great extent.
He's not that stupid.

In addition to cosmology, he never trolls with that, he only trolls with things that have to do with powerscaling,not cosmology.

I actually never checked that thread, some of those claims were outdated like the cosmology now being 2-A but there are some things that would need reevaluation.

Won't talk about it anymore from this but the core itself isn't 4D in existence since it's stated in-game to be anchored in time.

He also considers The End to have a huge ego and even states Sonic doesn't remember the events of 06.

friend, literally later he said that he does not consider that mephiles and his creeping attack were even comparable, and even he himself did not mention anything about in team sonic racing that sonic reminds the events of 06 to a minimum (like when he met silver for first time)and that is in the japanese version,and obviosly he does not talk japanese.
and again, the end has an ego, but having an ego doesn't mean you're wrong, it's part of the personality, eggman has an ego, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have more than 300 IQ and is credible in his staments

The fact that you still think Sonic doesn't scale to Solaris is genuinely disgusting.

Please see this:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Fastest_Savior/"Sonic_needed_help_against_Solaris"_Debunked

There's no proof The End was lying, not to mention Super Sonic in frontiers > Super Sonic from previous games, he is getting stronger
Flynn is contradicted by JP Scrips in the Sonic game, his statements are only usable when supported by other higher-ups or official games or official material like Tailstube. In this case the games nor the writers of 06 never said or implied Sonic forgot. Quite the opposite really.

Last edited:
Yeah, while many may disagree, not every planet in fiction is necessarily planetary
There aren't even rules to determine that kind of thing, whether there are buildings that are tough enough to withstand a country level destruction, cars that can pass through gigantic ships that destroy planets, or literally characters that can move portals.
Why the hell can't there be a higher scaling to a planet that isn't just a planet?

The fact that you still think Sonic doesn't scale to Solaris is genuinely disgusting.

Please see this:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Fastest_Savior/"Sonic_needed_help_against_Solaris"_Debunked

There's no proof The End was lying, not to mention Super Sonic in frontiers > Super Sonic from previous games, he is getting stronger
Flynn is contradicted by JP Script Sonic games, his statements are only usable when supported by other higher-ups or official games or official material like Tailstube. In this case the games nor the writers of 06 never said or implied Sonic forgot. Quite the opposite really.
Also, it isn't even stated Sonic needed help. In fact, it's the exact opposite since Shadow says in-game that defeating Solaris would only be possible if Sonic was with them.

He does big Ego doesn’t equal unreliable either also this is before Ian states The End is the strongest.

I don't think Solaris being anchored was even in the JP Dub of 06, that argument can't be used.
Plus the core took attacks from the same super attacks despite the armor succumbing to them, the armor's purpose is to protect Solaris.

make a new thread if you so desire, this thread is not for that

be anchored means nothing for the argument i gave

I think Ian Flynn statements should just not be used unless it's credible without a single doubt. The Tails thing is interesting though.
Ian is inconsistent, but he's lore manager now.
He does admit to his superiors too, one time he called another Sonic higher up Eitaro Toyoda (think he has appeared in the Official Sonic Channel too) his boss

A question was asked to him and it mentioned Eitaro San, the moment the question was finished being read, Ian said something along the lines of "well if Eitaro thinks it's good, it's good, can't argue with him" (not exact quote, but similar to what he said)

And he called Eitaro San "boss" on twitter during an interaction.

Ian is inconsistent, but he's lore manager now.
He does admit to his superiors too, one time he called another Sonic higher up Eitaro Toyoda (think he has appeared in the Official Sonic Channel too) his boss

A question was asked to him and it mentioned Eitaro San, the moment the question was finished being read, Ian said something along the lines of "well if Eitaro thinks it's good, it's good, can't argue with him" (not exact quote, but similar to what he said)

And he called Eitaro San "boss" on twitter during an interaction.
Eitaro Toyoda is the manager of Sonic's world
https://twitter.com/E_Toyoda39

Yeah almost as if Solaris existed in 3 time periods simultaneously and thus couldn't be destroyed without targeting him throughout all of time or something
(I originally deleted the message I sent since it had no relation to this thread)

Solaris' powers confuse me a lot mostly due to 06's writing, he is said to be omnipresent throughout time yet they state in game they need to go to three different periods of time ("the past, present and future") to stop him, and even then Solaris actually wasn't defeated since he survived. Obviously Super forms aren't in every time period at once so I just go by what one of my friends said where Solaris' space is a nexus of converging timelines and stuff.

Anyway I'd rather just talk about the Sonic cosmology instead of a thread that has no point in being brought up before.

VS Debaters try not to downplay Sonic (FAILED INSTANTLY)
I mean, I made a post once between two options, one was if sonic was more wanked or was he more downplayed, 84% of that was that sonic was more wanked, the other 16% was that he was very downplayed.
Those who voted for the downplaye were people who knew a lot about the verse, and those who voted for the wank were people who were trying to debunk the sonic verse.

(I originally deleted the message I sent since it had no relation to this thread)

Solaris' powers confuse me a lot mostly due to 06's writing, he is said to be omnipresent throughout time yet they state in game they need to go to three different periods of time ("the past, present and future") to stop him, and even then Solaris actually wasn't defeated since he survived. Obviously Super forms aren't in every time period at once so I just go by what one of my friends said where Solaris' space is a nexus of converging timelines and stuff.

Anyway I'd rather just talk about the Sonic cosmology instead of a thread that has no point in being brought up before.
Solaris wasn't defeated because of hax. did you forget that this thing is immortal?
It exist in all timelines, I heard Ian claimed Sega and Archie Solaris were the same, which means this guy appears in more timelines then I thought.

Back