• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Heroes and Villains: Kouki Amanogawa (Arifureta) vs Kamen Rider Thouser

Group A (Match 2) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Noneless21 vs Nicetoderp

Results:

Kamen Rider Thouser:
Afterstory Kouki:
Incon:

r7gQQFb.png
VS
8W1yu8e.png

Last edited:
....**** me...

anyway, I shall list Kouki's ***** from copypasta his previous match so don't mind me...

An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired do to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus whihc transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs do to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and are each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked he Returnees families (which should had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).

Aside from skill and combat techniques he can also make his sword kilometers in size to attack, can use various different light and wind attacks which you can see listed in the magic and techniques section, the most noteworthy one however is his Divine Wrath of a Thousand Forms - Dragon Form that let him create a light dragon kilometers in size with a devastating power, is his strongest magic and beside the power itself the thing also have a high amount of heat and can change of form to Kouki wishes.

In this key when they fought against Mother who used lightning Hajime could recover faster than the others from the paralysis (it lasted like a moment) do to have the strongest electric resistance between them, Kouki recovered a moment after him do to have the second strongest electric resistance, and this was a Kouki who as I said was incredible nerfed stat wise and power wise so his resistance was likely considerably lower than normal.

that's all... i think...until Expectro came and add more of his skill feats anyway

Oh and uh one more thing

Kouki's sword is anything but techs, it was made from the Great Tree of Uralt which is the world tree equivalent of Arifureta world, plus there's an entity in there so Thouser can't mimic Kouki's skills through there

Kouki's sword is anything but techs, it was made from the Great Tree of Uralt which is the world tree equivalent of Arifureta world, plus there's an entity in there so Thouser can't mimic Kouki's skills through there
Why shouldn't he be able to mimics it? The ability to mimics power came from tech, but to copies opponent's Techniques was done purely by sight. Combined that with ZAIA Spec being able to effectively analyse Kouki's fighting style sooner or later.

How many layers of precog is his on?

By this point, Thouser backscale from Ark who can effectively mind read his opponent along with a few hundreds millions scenarios playing out in a single second.

The giant dragon can be block via Shining Cryster's Forcefield, multiple of them should be aboe to easily blocked his attack since it's AP, like all Summons in Zero-One, is stronger than the summoners itself. And he can summon multiple of them.

The weakening effect might hurt but not really since his RPL will bounce his AP right back after Kouki surpassed him at all, remembered, one of the slowest RPL trigger as soon as his punch got dodge. Thouser current RPL is several tiers above that.

And the "forcefield" it self is 8 hard-light drones that also worked as both TK blades, laser drone, naturally they are stronger than Thouser himself. And he can summoned them in multiples, so more things for Kouki to deal with.

Why shouldn't he be able to mimics it? The ability to mimics power came from tech, but to copies opponent's Techniques was done purely by sight. Combined that with ZAIA Spec being able to effectively analyse Kouki's fighting style sooner or later.
You worded like as if it his opponent's weapon needs to be tech in order to mimic it so i dunno

Also Kouki is really experienced fighting against thousands up to millions of opponents at once so it should not be a hindrance to him

Not gonna address the RPL and precog since I know Kamen Rider peeps has those in spades, but he also has his own amps up to the very limit of low 6-B which is 7 teraton (it should be 6-B but because of some shenanigans before it was allowed)

You worded like as if it his opponent's weapon needs to be tech in order to mimic it so i dunno
Thouser's sword, Thousand Jacker can absorb/mimic opponents' ability if it's tech. But they can innately copies opponent's style is innate to all A.I. and Thouser backscale from one of the best in the entire series through sheer skill alone.

Also Kouki is really experienced fighting against thousands up to millions of opponents at once so it should not be a hindrance to him
Good. Because he can repeatedly summoned more things to aid him in battle.
Not gonna address the RPL and precog since I know Kamen Rider peeps has those in spades, but he also has his own amps up to the very limit of low 6-B which is 7 teraton (it should be 6-B but because of some shenanigans before it was allowed)
Amping really isn't a problem, Thouser by himself already scale to a very high level of 6.25 teraton, being as strong as Ark who's fresh out of RPL spree who casually stomp Zero-One MCH who is 50x his base form that is >>>> 125 megatons.

And even if his AP surpassed him, RPL.

Speed problem can also be dealt with through copious use of Precog, Massive Perception Amp and his own speed amp.

I'm outside and when I return to home will continue to work, so doubt I could give a full answer until various hours later, though at least I guess I could comment some points I saw.

First None, if you could pleade link to the specific skilk paragraph of Kouki in the previous thread, you only linked the general one while the true absurdity of Kouki skill is explained there, in that part is also mentioned Mother (link to her profile would also be good) and the interactions of Kouki with the futuristic robots and super AIs of the Factory World.

About the copy of the sword powers, unless Trouser can copy magical powers then he can't really copy the sword, the sword is basically a goddess with everything related to her being magical instead of technologycal, and even Hajime with his transmutation and analytical powers find hard trying to affect the sword.

so thouser can't mimic magical abilities, about the AI Kouki already face something like that while being nerfed.
How does his precognition work ?

I'm outside and when I return to home will continue to work, so doubt I could give a full answer until various hours later, though at least I guess I could comment some points I saw.

First None, if you could pleade link to the specific skilk paragraph of Kouki in the previous thread, you only linked the general one while the true absurdity of Kouki skill is explained there, in that part is also mentioned Mother (link to her profile would also be good) and the interactions of Kouki with the futuristic robots and super AIs of the Factory World.

About the copy of the sword powers, unless Trouser can copy magical powers then he can't really copy the sword, the sword is basically a goddess with everything related to her being magical instead of technologycal, and even Hajime with his transmutation and analytical powers find hard trying to affect the sword.
Ah right, how could I forget this one

Has trained in the Yaegashi school of martial arts ever since he was a child, and he was skilled enough to compete in national tournaments (by this point Kouki was trash so he didn't really reach the level of a true disciple of the Yaegashi style, but still count as a decent skill).

Upon being summoned to Tortus, he was trained by the best martial artist there in sword arts and is
among the top fighters in the world (this is important because it mean that by this point he was at the very least comparable to people like Meld or Gahard which is proven right time later when he defeated people stated to be of Meld level, though to our purposes at this point he was still trash do to his personality weakness).

After the end of the war against Ehit he decided to try to change and redeem himself by hunting alone the remmants of the monsters created by Ehit that spread through the world, thing that made him go as far as one time hunt for
three days straight without rest monsters without getting too injuried.

A year after begin his hunting Kouki was summoned to another world that didn't had magic (and thus his recovery rate was lower) and in this world that was in a war (against beings who absorbed the life of those around them)
Kouki finally made his resolve of fight even if he needed to kill, so he began to fight to protect an entire city from an army of ten thousands (to protect the whole city he created a big barrier that covered it, which he needed to maintain for days so he couldn't use his magic for things besides sustain the barrier, and only spared a minimal amount of magic to use a bit of recovery magic, though he couldn't even cast minor healing magic after some time). After that he fought really hard for half a day (the full scan of all this scene is here, the following two scans are just specific parts of the fight so that point can be see more easily), and after almost reach death doors, do to see his life in front of his eyes, his resolve strengthened and he decided to fight even if he body got completely destroyed, which made him awaken the suicidal type technique War Demon which let one move their body despite the injuries but without suppressing the pain or healing at all the wounds which mean that it only let the user continue to move until their body is irreparable, and in such weakened state he relearned and mastered the Yaegashi style which is a style that revolve around the concept of the weak overthrowing the strong, everything with the sole purpose of continue to fight until his last breath to protect the city behind him. After almost three days of continous fighting Kouki had greatly reduced the enemies numbers, and is standing uncounscious while fighting, completely covered in wounds, bathed in his own blood, with the ribcage distorted and the arms broken, it's also show how he in such state reached one of the summit of swordmanship and become a sword saint with a sword that can't be perceived.

After such extreme fight he fell asleep for four days and when he finally woke up he needed to fight against another army, this time an army of dozen of thousands and he need to fight the king of the dark beings who is above all his race. In such fight is show how thanks to reach a sword summit, he have reached a mental state called Serene Mind that make impossible to anyone read or feel anything from him and his sword, not even Koone
who have senses and perception so good that she can read people minds can't feel anything from Kouki in such state, even the Dark King can't perceive him and although it looked as if Kouki had problems when he was trying to peacefully settle things, the moment he decided that was impossible and entered in his Serene Mind state the Dark King was absolutely unable to do anything to him despite his numbers advantage, danmaky, instantaneous teleportation and massive strength, he was completely unable to perceive his sword or anything from him. After kill the Dark King fought against the dozens of thousands dark beings making the human side win the war.

Just a day after the fight against the Dark King and the dark beings army Kouki along Hajime was summoned to yet another world, this time a futuristic one full of robots and where his stats were immensely reduced, along with his recovery rate and ability to use magic (do to the environment of the planet they couldn't use magic externally, and if they tried they would just be able to use two or three basic spells and they would be completely exhausted). In those unfavorable conditions he first fought
against hundreds of machines soldiers with problem, then the next day he together with Hajime defeated a thousand upperworld machine soldiers, a combined upperworld machine soldiers and heaven machine soldiers (upgraded versions of the normal machine soldiers, the combined versions are machine soldiers that mix together at least to different types of upperworld machine soldiers, heaven machine soldiers are the strongest type of machine soldiers which on top of higher capabilitites have a metal liquid body that can freely shapeshift and regen as long the small core inside them isn't destroyed), and some hours later he was able to even face a hundred thousand heaven machine soldiers (at one point he got his magic back and fought with it to defeat them all, but most of the fight he didn't had it and needed to fight just with his sword which he was using to stop and defeat several hundred enemies in one go), showing his fast growing. Another thing that showed his growing was how in middle of combat do to pure necessity he learned to redirect and send back bullets and lasers (his sword also developed the ability to extend which Kouki now incorporate in his fighting style), essentially defending and attacking at the same time while solving his range problem, he also developed in those conditions a new fighting style that change constantly with his sword changing its form each second to become a different type of sword (this include swords like great sword, katana, thorn sword, urumi, etc.). Against these robots with futuristic weapons, sensors and high calculation power, it was proven that Kouki even machines can't react to his movements and that even Mother with all her calculation and analytical power (her calculation and analytical power is at the level that she can reconstruct from the scrap of a explosion, a machine able to teleport to other worlds) can't perfectly react against a serious Kouki to the point of be forced to recognize him as a superhuman like Hajime and someone that she need to face with all her abilitites (instead of just using martial arts like she initially wanted). This entire arc is really amazing regarding skill feats, but since they are various chapters of almost ten thousand words each I only posted the small fragments from above.

Then just after awake from the battle against the hundred thousand heaven machine soldiers Kouki fought against millions of apparitions (abstract beings with unique powers based on the legends and conception that form them), though in this battle Kouki wasn't nerfed or restricted in any way so he was able to use magic normally so isn't that much of a skill feat compared with the previous things but definitely count to his experience, although even then through this battle he got a second sword comparable to his holy sword so now he fight with a dual wielding style.

Now I have time I guess (I was thinking in applying the revisions to Miledi and end with the Liberators but is already too late so will be sunday that I edit her profile).
As mentioned before the powers of the holy sword are magical, so to copy them Thouser would need to be able to copy magical powers. Is actually futhermore a bit doubious if he could really copy them do to the nature of the holy sword (as commented before, inside the sword live a goddess and the sword powers come from her, and do to this even Hajime can't really analyze it or affect it).

Kouki in this key fought against futuristic machines from a world more technologically advanced than Earth, said machines recorded for hours Kouki fighting style and were improving based on the data but Kouki still ****** them at the thousands (at the end his killing count reached the hundred thousands) while super nerfed (all his stats were nerfed, he couldn't use basically any magic, couldn't use most of his powers and needed to fight just with his basic sword), but more importantly however is how even after so many hours of recording and throughly analysis Mother couldn't perfectly read, predict or face such a nerfed Kouki when he got serious, and she was not only reading his gaze and body movement but was even reading his nerves signals. (Mother is an AI who calculation power far surpassed all the other machines of a humanity that collonized other worlds. An Ai that reconstructed from the scrap of a explosion, a machine able to teleport to other worlds, when said technology was something that she never saw before. Since she is also stated to be the second character with the highest calculation power (only behind Netemp who literally possed Mother body) she scale above characters like Auralodde for example, who analyzed ten thousands years of recordings of all the information from an entire planet, arguably she could even scale above Auralodde when amped who read hundreds of thousands of years of recording)
How many layers of precog is his on?
Above Mother.
The giant dragon can be block via Shining Cryster's Forcefield, multiple of them should be aboe to easily blocked his attack since it's AP, like all Summons in Zero-One, is stronger than the summoners itself. And he can summon multiple of them.
Don't know why it could be blocked just with forcefields. Like, setting aside the fact that he have pierced/destroyed several times forcefields from comparables foes, the light dragon specifically speaking is so much above his other techniques that it was stated that it could annihilate someone of his same level to a molecular level. Not saying like it would one shot Thouser or something like, but definitely isn't like he could just casually block it just with some forcefields unless you argue that Thouser reach higher tiers, which obviously wouldn't happen in a Low 6-B exclusive tournament or otherwise he wouldn't be able to participate.
The weakening effect might hurt but not really since his RPL will bounce his AP right back after Kouki surpassed him at all, remembered, one of the slowest RPL trigger as soon as his punch got dodge. Thouser current RPL is several tiers above that.
You can ignore the weaking effect, literally after the first mention the thing was never ever mentioned again, so it should be something so small that it don't have any effect in a practical fight.
Speed problem can also be dealt with through copious use of Precog, Massive Perception Amp and his own speed amp.
As a note, Kouki actually also have those with his glasses.

For some clarification, Thousand Jacker (Thouser's weapon) isn't able to steal his powers, but he (through analyzing) can replicate fighting styles and techniques.

More background on the state of Kamen Rider technology:
Kamen Rider technology is far more advanced than the average "advanced/futuristic civilization" since Kamen Rider Zero-One is a part of the main Kamen Rider timeline. Even in 1971, Shocker was doing things far beyond what real life's technology can do today. Even civilization 2000 years ago was able to create weapons that can create black and white holes. In Zero-One's time which is 2019-2020, technology has grown far beyond to even Ex-Aid's years which is 2016-2017 that naturally surpasses tech back then. Ex-Aid's technology is even greater than Drive's technology. During Drive's season, they have a technological being that can freeze the entire Earth and well as covert every human into data

In 2016, a man by the name of Dan Kuroto is able to create technology which can bypass death, warp reality, able to replicate every heisei main rider before him (including replicating powers base off magic, souls, etc), and create an entire Pocket Reality spanning an entire Universe with the Game Area. Genm has also made a Device where he can govern laws, physics, and concepts. By replicating the Kamen Riders, he was able to replicate Decade's powers who can **** around with Kamen Rider's Infinite x Infinite x Countless multiverse and higher dimensions. This was done by a 30 year old man purely off technology.

Dan returned to the world in Thouser's year in 2020 and admitted that "finally, humanity's technology is able to keep up with him". Zea and Ark being a prime example of that. By this point, the average newly factory new Humagear can already reach mastery of things. For example, you can make a humagear that can beat the strongest fighters in the world by just requesting it. They literally made a humagear version of Einstein for fun.

Thouser's Precognition:
When we talk about Zero-One and Thouser's precog (Thouser's tech at this point can RPL to Ark-Zero's), we aren't just talking about a computer simply doing calculations thousands of times over in 0.1 seconds. It's much more akin to Edge of Tomorrow, where the guy resets his day at a point and plays out a scenario. Instead of a time loop tho, it's seeing into different possibilities.

How good are each of these simulations? Well, Zea can perfectly predict events decades into the future down to the finest details. It somehow predicted that a normal young kid (Aruto) was going to grow up to be able to combat the Ark. It made Izu with all the tools needed to help Aruto reach that point. It made Wazu, knowing that it was about to sacrifice itself to create Shining Hopper a decade before the event actually happened. It has all knowledge of humanity stored into it. It can perfectly predict the events alternate realities where it wasn't even born. Also, the predictions are capable to out predicting predictions by many layers.

Last edited:
I know that just say "x futuristic thing more advanced than Earth technology" isn't say much, it was just to write a general summary of the thing which can also be used in future debates (Edit: Like how at the beginning None posted what* I wrote in the previous match or like when DD link to previous characters arguments in new matches), the actual argument regarding the calculation and analytical power was with the specific feats itself.

Last edited:
I know that just say "x futuristic thing more advanced than Earth technology" isn't say much, it was just to write a general summary of the thing which can also be used in future debates (Edit: Like how at the beginning None posted was I wrote in the previous match or like when DD link to previous characters arguments in new matches), the actual argument regarding the calculation and analytical power was with the specific feats itself.
oh same, I was kinda brainstorming in my post above too.

I'm not talking about the sword abilities, I'm talking about Kouki's techniques and fighting style. That is what Zero-One A.I. is good at.
Kouki in this key fought against futuristic machines from a world more technologically advanced than Earth, said machines recorded for hours Kouki fighting style and were improving based on the data but Kouki still ****** them at the thousands (at the end his killing count reached the hundred thousands)
How fast are we talking here? The rate that Zero-One Rider RPL are, once again, absurd. Zero-One able to casually RPL by over 50x after 10 seconds of fighting peer opponents. Horobi doesn't even need to fight and just know his opponents moves in order to match Thouser who is much higher than 10x stronger than him.

And being unpredictable isn't doing much good. Zero-One Shining Arithmetic by itself was made specifically to **** with other analytic predictions, completely changing attacks and defensive patterns at the very last second along with ability to instinctively tp out of danger, it is completely wrecked by Thouser's built in precog algorithm that has become completely obsolete by the end of his arc and he have to catch up alone on sheer skill, and he did so spectacularly.

The abilities to analyse is good, but late Zero-One Rider scale to things that completely read thought processes, emotions, and subconscious onto what they will act upon (Ark), creating something to be compatible with item that aren't even conceptualised days, possibly even weeks in advance (Zea/There), casually and correctly deduced and plan around the timeline being completely changed (again, Zea/There) and Ark managed to outplan/predicted Zea on multiple occasions.

Don't know why it could be blocked just with forcefields. Like, setting aside the fact that he have pierced/destroyed several times forcefields from comparables foes, the light dragon specifically speaking is so much above his other techniques that it was stated that it could annihilate someone of his same level to a molecular level. Not saying like it would one shot Thouser or something like, but definitely isn't like he could just casually block it just with some forcefields unless you argue that Thouser reach higher tiers, which obviously wouldn't happen in a Low 6-B exclusive tournament or otherwise he wouldn't be able to participate.
The forcefield by itself block Finisher, Finisher is also a move that scale decently higher than their normal attack, good enough that it can completely destroyed (one-shot) peer opponent, or defeat people much stronger than themselves if they left their guards open. He can make multiples of them to block, and Thouser (and by extension, everyone and their mother in Zero-One) himself has
ate molecular destruction attack so many time it's not even funny anymore. Thouser by himself tanks 3 separate Finishers and only get off lightly. So yes, he should be able to block it just fine

I'm not talking about the sword abilities, I'm talking about Kouki's techniques and fighting style. That is what Zero-One A.I. is good at.
And I doubt, do to his massive skill and fact that something like Mother was unable to, that Thouser could replicate Kouki fighting style.
How fast are we talking here? The rate that Zero-One Rider RPL are, once again, absurd. Zero-One able to casually RPL by over 50x after 10 seconds of fighting peer opponents. Horobi doesn't even need to fight and just know his opponents moves in order to match Thouser who is much higher than 10x stronger than him.
Don't know what speed are you asking at the beginning. Considering how he can't become 50x stronger in a tournament where the ap limit is 7 Teratons then don't see why it would matter that much (since he scale to 6.25 teratons just becoming 1.12x times stronger would already make him surpass the AP limit).

About the later point about reading things like thoughts and emotions, people with literal telepathy can't feel anything from Kouki mind, the same apply with the other characters in the verse with extrasensory senses (things like feel intentions, emotions and thoughts are quite common in the verse). The same thing apply with enhanced senses as well (as that was the point to mention for example how even while reading his muscle movement and the nerves signals, Mother couldn't really follor him (edit: ah, forgot to mention in the previous part, but Mother in this fight was considerably faster than Kouki do to how absurdly nerfed he was)).
The forcefield by itself block Finisher, Finisher is also a move that scale decently higher than their normal attack, good enough that it can completely destroyed (one-shot) peer opponent, or defeat people much stronger than themselves if they left their guards open. He can make multiples of them to block, and Thouser (and by extension, everyone and their mother in Zero-One) himself has
ate molecular destruction attack so many time it's not even funny anymore. Thouser by himself tanks 3 separate Finishers and only get off lightly. So yes, he should be able to block it just fine
I mean, attacks that one-shot comparable foes I don't think are that uncommon, a normal Divine Wrath is already able to do something like that for example, the point was that between all his magic, all the ultimate level spells, Divine Wrath of a Thousand Forms - Dragon Form, is in another level.

Could see a example of molecular destruction? In the case of the light dragon statement it come from vol 12 so the scan can be found in the recent crt covering that vol (the scan is here).

Again, doubt he could block it just fine, specially when he get constantly bombarded, he would need to be of a higher tier to do such a feat.

Back