• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Level for Bronze Age Hulk. who is able to destroy a meteorite twice size of Earth??

Reading through the comments of that calc there are two meaningful arguments brought up:

1. The rocket spring thingy was supposed to help.

2. Apparently it could be an outlier (I can not judge that, given that I have no idea about marvel)

A third one would be doubting the statement of the scientist, given that it appears smaler in one of the panels, but personally I think it is trustworthy enough.

The calculation method is legit though.

Please read this page. Power-scaling does not work between different Marvel writers and different eras.

Also, that is a joke image. It did not happen in any official story.

Antvasima said:
Also, that is a joke image. It did not happen in any official story.
he met Hulk in a editors note.Yes it does. Editor showed how Godzilla vs Hulk would be in his official topic of GZ. It is a Marvel approve Panel drawn into the first comic. Its validated further by GZ matching strength with the stronger Herc and Thor, who are stronger than Classic Calm Savage Hulk.

Its a valid feat.

Again, reread my last post, and the linked page. The points still stand. And stop constantly being severely biased, obnoxious and unreasonable about any Godzilla issues. Thank you.

Antvasima said:
Again, reread my last post, and the linked page. The points still stand. And stop constantly being severely biased, obnoxious and unreasonable about any Godzilla issues. Thank you.
Sorry don't want to bother. At least I can get assistance with the Tier level of savage hulk??

No. We do not have separate columns for different incarnations of the Hulk. We strictly feature the character as a whole. In addition, it was the weakest, gray, incarnation that destroyed the planet-sized asteroid.

Antvasima said:
No. We do not have separate columns for different incarnations of the Hulk. We strictly feature the character as a whole. In addition, it was the weakest, gray, incarnation that destroyed the planet-sized asteroid.
'Ohh I think you don't understand'My intention is Not edit this wiki

So the answer is No is not for edit vs Battles is mostly a doubt I have.

I think you don't understand me I never say I want to edit this place.

'
This is a question for something else, is for a battle in other place between Classic Hulk and Prsent Hulk.

'''I though someone here could answer my question this why I I turn your help first'

As I see here you answer questions this is why I do this question.'
Again never said want to edit something in first place.

I thought that you help other people with doubts but it seems like you just help themselves

Also you are blaming me for intent of edit this wiki.???

No. I have constantly helped people with several hundred problems in this wiki.

However, after several thousand hours of work, I have also eventually inevitably grown annoyed with having to deal with nonsense.

Antvasima said:
However, after several thousand hours of work, I have also eventually inevitably grown annoyed with having to deal with nonsense.
'an my nosense is to ask where '169.6940727 zettatons. puts Classic Hulk acording to Tier Level??

Anyway Here leaves you the link of the Battle.

[[1]]

So yes Seriously You have to take a rest

or if it will be like my case you telling some else you cannot help him

At least the 2 other guys help me with out saying me obnoxious and unreasonable.

Bye.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Antvasima said:
an my nosense is to ask if 169.6940727 zettatons. puts Hulk in what
5-B. Planet level.

No, the nonsense was when you wanted to scale Godzilla from a non-canon joke panel in a part of the message that you apparently removed from this topic.

Anyway, Hulk has performed greater feats than that, which is what we scale him from.

KuuIchigo said:
HYPERGODZILLA said:
Antvasima said:
an my nosense is to ask if 169.6940727 zettatons. puts Hulk in what
5-B. Planet level.
Thanks Mate.

Back