• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 1-A+ and how it works within a non-logical cosmology

As you all know, at the apex of Tier High 1-A+ we find characters that embody the framework of every logically possible world, and, in a verse that follows classical logic, those characters are completely unsurpassable for anything that isn't Tier 0 by virtue of embodying everything, so every other character and power are just part of them, which makes sense. However, we all know that there are plenty of verses that aren't "restricted" to classical logic, so I have a few questions:

1) In non-logical cosmologies, a part of a structure can somehow have more power/control than the system as a whole, for example: In Marvel Comics the Infinity Gauntlet's power surpasses that of universal Eternity despite being a part of him. So, what's stopping something like this to happen to a High 1-A+ character in verses where classical logic isn't the ground of everything?

2)If a verse states that the sum of all possible worlds is just a tiny part of the cosmology, and also show characters that surpasses it, would those characters be tiered at High 1-A+ despite being beyond the very definition of what that tier represents? Or would the statement be invalidated despite the fact that classical logic isn't the ground of everything on that hypothetical verse?

If my memory doesn't fail me, there are two types of High 1-A+, character that embodies all logically posible worlds, and those who embody all logical and unlogical, the GOAT is an example of this

If my memory doesn't fail me, there are two types of High 1-A+, character that embodies all logically posible worlds, and those who embody all logical and unlogical, the GOAT is an example of this
Having a cosmology with logical and illogical worlds just negates itself. It scales nowhere,lol.

Back