• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022): Nagel Krat vs Monster

Group B:
Match 8:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Winner gets 3 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each.
Nagel needs to win now ! his chances are low and monster is in bad position these two from Group B goes at it for those illustrious 3 points in hope to make it to the semi final.

Results:
Monster: 1 (Shocking)
Nagel Krat: 8 (Demonicdude, Random, Peppersalt, Noneless21, shocking, Arnold, Kazuma, Finepoint)
Inconclusive:

QOuemJz.jpg

Last edited:
Nagel doesn't like close combat and would offer lemon to drink his steriods, Lemon Monster being a "monster" is going to make everything interesting

These two certainty have connections lol, Monster is an extremely bloodthirsty individual without care of mercy or of stuff like steroids, so Nigel will not be tricking him into pacification or taking his poisons. In actual combat Nigel has better equipment but I’d be willing to say Monster takes skill based on pure experience alone

Monster is an extremely bloodthirsty individual without care of mercy or of stuff like steroids, so Nigel will not be tricking him into pacification or taking his poisons
Nagel is supposedly quite used to convincing people at the end of the world, murderers, madmen, and people with trust issues into doing his bidding or buying his stuff, so ehhhh

Nagel is supposedly quite used to convincing people at the end of the world, murderers, madmen, and people with trust issues into doing his bidding or buying his stuff, so ehhhh
Yes but Monster isn’t even human, at least I don’t think so, stuff like steroids won’t really work, and outright pacification is a waste of time for Nigel

Monster also upscales from his AP value hence the "At least".

Monster doesn't need to go for the weapons, as he's repeatedly stated to have skills in mutilation with just his hands.

His methods of attack include ripping out teeth, eyes, and even peeling the skin off of his foe.

There's also the perception manip. With this, he can change the look of his environment at the very least. This also means he can make the weapons on the ground appear absent.

Going off of their previous matches, here's what I can make of this.

Nagel will realize that it's probably not the best idea to convince a monster to do some steroids, however he does have flash bangs and poisons, as well as knives, so he can sneak up on Monster to stab him.

The problem is that Monster is most definitely more skilled and experienced, and his first tactic is to mutilate his opponents, which involves many gory attacks. He also has the LS gap by a massive margin, so the moment he gets a hold of Nagel, it's over from there.

Overall, I'd say Monster takes this. Nagel does have flash bangs that will blind Monster, and he can get a few hits in, but I feel like flash bangs will just delay the inevitable.

My vote's for Monster via skill, experience, LS, and overall better fighting tactics.

Going off of their previous matches, here's what I can make of this.

Nagel will realize that it's probably not the best idea to convince a monster to do some steroids, however he does have flash bangs and poisons, as well as knives, so he can sneak up on Monster to stab him.

The problem is that Monster is most definitely more skilled and experienced, and his first tactic is to mutilate his opponents, which involves many gory attacks. He also has the LS gap by a massive margin, so the moment he gets a hold of Nagel, it's over from there.

Overall, I'd say Monster takes this. Nagel does have flash bangs that will blind Monster, and he can get a few hits in, but I feel like flash bangs will just delay the inevitable.

My vote's for Monster via skill, experience, LS, and overall better fighting tactics.
Yeah the logic seems sound enough here, voting Monster FRA for now

Admittedly we never really see Monster showcase any skill feats, however we do hear him boast about what he is capable of. Given that he's already a supernatural creature, we shouldn't be quick to assume he's lying when explains his methods of mutilation.

If Nagel's opening move is trying to get Monster to take drugs, I don't think Nagel is gonna make it long. IIRC, doesn't Nagel only try to sell a drug that is sought for in his verse?

Voting Monster FRA.

If Nagel's opening move is trying to get Monster to take drugs, I don't think Nagel is gonna make it long. IIRC, doesn't Nagel only try to sell a drug that is sought for in his verse?
Actually he's trying to sell that amp that is deadly to people

Anyway you guys seem to forget another tool in Nagel's arsenal. If this thing is only going to explain his methods of mutilation then he will instead start throwing flashbangs and poison.

Nagel's not stupid. He's seen horrific monsters with the capacity of speech (Check his verse's page. The skeleton, gargoyle and some others can)

The good thing about stealth is that you can avoid a good chunk of all that. Nagel is used to escaping from skilled warriors and creatures with stealth mastery as well. It's safe to say his stealth is superior to the baseline of the beasts
Overall, I'd say Monster takes this. Nagel does have flash bangs that will blind Monster
Unless he has a way to recover or regenerate quickly from that, you cannot recover from a flashbang that fast, which Nagel will be throwing repeatedly
Did I do a solid explanation?
No, you downplayed Nagel and made assumptions

Now watch as people mindlessly vote Monster

Nagel takes this on account of being weapon proficient, flash powder, which not only blinds but also deals a stun effect, he may also use his smoke bombs to duck and hide around, his opponent being insane may also work in his favor, as they won't be thinking clear enough necessarily to form a valid strategy

I have removed vote for both sides after a proper discussion I will add them when either side will agree on conclusion

I think after reading Pepper's arguments, I think Nagel will be able to take this more often than not. He seems to be the smarter fighter here, and while Monster's tactics can be very gruesome and aggressive, I think Nagel can outsmart him here. Though that LS is very dangerous, so Nagel will have to play his cards right here.

Nagel FRA via combat and weapon experience, unless I'm convinced.
Also Peppersalt make more arguments and if people believe these are enough call the voters

Last edited:
Back