• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022): Monster vs Evelyn Quan Wang

Group B:
Match 6:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Winner gets 3 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each.
Both are yet to kick start their journey in desparte need of 3 points someone has to walk out a winner here.

Results:
Evelyn Quan Wang (first key): 7 (Infinite, DD, Phoenks, Shocking, Randoom, Pika, Noneless)
Monster:
Inconclusive:

futVqUo.jpg

Last edited:
It seems that Monster has an AP advantage (Evelyn is listed as Street rather than Street+)

While she may be more skilled, it seems she only gets skills by verse jumping. Is it assumed she'd already have martial art skills?

I think, despite having martial art skills, Monster can grab her and just rip her apart thanks to superior AP and LS
Lemon is 8.2kj, Evelyn is At least 4.2kj since her attack was done with her pinky, so actual AP values shouldn't be to far off.

That being said, Evelyn outskills so hard in whatever she wants to do that it's laughable. The only thing Monster has going for them is their superior LS and perception manip, with LS only being useful is Lemon can actually manage to successfully grab her (which isn't happening due to the skill stomp going on) and the perception manip overall isn't useful in combat. Also, considering the amount of piercing weapons around, any ap or range gap to this degree can easily be negated through stabby stabs. Stamina is roughly the same, so it shouldn't factor into the fight.

Overall, Evelyn takes this low-mid diff, Lemon Monster just has essentially one win con, and it's not even that good.

I've gone over how Monster's perception manip can make objects basically invisible, so she's gonna have a hard time getting ahold of those.

While Evelyn may be more skilled, superior LS means that Monster will still have an advantage in CQC, given how he can just grapple her (which would be in-character), and from there all he has to do is maul her to death. It doesn't seem like they have any other options but to get close to each other either.

As for skill, Evelyn does have more variety, but Monster seems to be skilled at what he does, which is just violent dismemberment.

I will also point out that Monster also scales above his value, thus the "At least", so he should still have the advantage.

I've gone over how Monster's perception manip can make objects basically invisible, so she's gonna have a hard time getting ahold of those.

While Evelyn may be more skilled, superior LS means that Monster will still have an advantage in CQC, given how he can just grapple her (which would be in-character), and from there all he has to do is maul her to death. It doesn't seem like they have any other options but to get close to each other either.
No? Superior LS means nothing in CQC when compared to the complete skill stomp Monster will be experiencing in every scenario. Monster's perception might make objects invisible (which isn't listed on the profile), but is it even in character for Monster to both notice and make all weapons invisible? It's certainly in character for Evelyn to see a giant lemon demon and just start going ham.
As for skill, Evelyn does have more variety, but Monster seems to be skilled at what he does, which is just violent dismemberment.

I will also point out that Monster also scales above his value, thus the "At least", so he should still have the advantage.
Evelyn is quite literally a composite of all human skill, but only in a single area at a time. Lemon can't even compare.

Lemon Monster also may have the advantage, but like i've said, it would be minor enough to not warrant any drastic changes, and Evelyn also has assorted weapons around the area she can use to negate the advantage and keep Lemon monster at a range.

Still not seeing any way Evelyn would let Lemon grapple her when she would likely be extremely wary of a giant insane lemon demon.

Don't put me against the wrestlers and we good :)
lol considering the fact that your character is actually strong she might go into the semi final so gotta be prepared also wreslters skill varies so try to use that for your arguments hence why proper analysis of profiles are required

Back