• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1120000 joules = 1120 KJ

This is my final character, I won´t change it anymore, I found the perfect person for me

1120000 joules = 1120 KJ

This is my final character, I won´t change it anymore, I found the perfect person for me
@DemonicDude El Chavo is okay to use.

Just under the AP limit, too.

so i got him however can you check if his ap is enough for the tournemant?
@DemonicDude El Chavo is okay to use.

Just under the AP limit, too.

3-Ap must be from 150 to 1125 KJ
Why not 7060?
219tjempc1361.png

A man of culture. AP is 30 kj if I’m reading Frankenstein’s calc right.

Is this acceptable?

^And this is what I found about his AP, I can´t find anything else
Ant man doesn’t even scale to deathlok in the slightest lmfao. He scales to 4088 kj scaling to Black Widow who can overpower these Ultron Sentries who can do this

People who have weapons that do piercing damage aren't allowed (should've gave a better explanation in the rules about that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back