• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A The Black Desert Tournament (2023): Huijin Park vs Vuk (THE FINALE)

YorcSsd.png
VS
AX9TX60.png

Match Rules:
  • Match rules are stated in the Tournament thread.
  • Both are 9-A
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Both have their optional equipment
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 30 meters away from each other
  • Location: Battles take place at the Desert with an abandoned town (Image)

H9Ms73U.png

Result:
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
🪳Huijin Park:72.02 Megajoules with Falling Blossom. 177.84 Megajoules with Jun Ji's chainsaw via scaling above this feat
:alien:Vuk:Upscales from 376.56 Megajoules = 0.09 Tons
Inconclusive:

Vuk upscales from 538,321,966.049 Joules, so has an advantage of at least 7.4746× plus Vuk's scaling chain includes one-shots

Attack Potency:
  • Huijin: 35.87 Megajoules via this feat, 72.02 Megajoules with Falling Blossom via this feat, 177.84 Megajoules with Jun Ji's chainsaw via scaling above this feat
  • Vuk: One shot Beast, who fought Wolverine, who upscales to 9-A+ / 533.46 Megajoules from this feat
>>>14.87x - 7.41x - 3.00x AP Advantage in Vuk's favor

Speed: Equalized lol

Lifting Strength:
  • Huijin: At least 97,984.58 kg via scaling to 1/2 of this feat, possibly 122,824.00 kg via scaling to this feat
  • Vuk: Above 13,800 kg - 27,600 kg, via scaling above X-24, who lifted half a BAE Caiman while shaking it (which weigh around 27,600 kg)
At least 3.55x - 7.10x, possibly 4.45x - 8.90x LS Advantage in Huijin's favor

Last edited:
Vuk: One shot Beast, who fought Wolverine, who upscales to 9-A+ / 533.46 Megajoules from this feat
This is wrong, Vuk's scaling chain is like this:
Quicksilver < Apocalypse (Easily broke Quicksilver's arm and leg) < Psylocke's katana (Cut Apocalypse's throat) < Psylocke's energy weapons (Should be more powerful than her katana plus were empowered by Apocalypse) < Beast (Undamaged by Psylocke's energy whip) < Vuk (One-shot Beast)
Vuk: Above 10,000 kg - 25,000 kg, via scaling above X-24, who lifted half a BAE Caiman while shaking it (which weigh around 27,600 kg)
Vuk's LS would be at least 13,800 kg possibly 27,600 kg via upscaling from Beast who upscales from Wolverine

This is wrong, Vuk's scaling chain is like this:
Who the heck puts someone with a one-shot/no-sell chain above 538 Megajoules, in a tourney where the AP cap is 550 Megajoules?
Vuk's LS would be at least 13,800 kg possibly 27,600 kg via upscaling from Beast who upscales from Wolverine
I backscaled to Baseline Class 50 as X-24 never lifted the full vehicle off the ground, only half of it

Who the heck puts someone with a one-shot/no-sell chain above 538 Megajoules, in a tourney where the AP cap is 550 Megajoules?
Don't forget immortality, regeneration and dura neg
I backscaled to Baseline Class 50 as X-24 never lifted the full vehicle off the ground, only half of it
It's because X-24 also violently shook the whole truck, so it's possible that he can lift it, or that's what was accepted

It's because X-24 also violently shook the whole truck, so it's possible that he can lift it, or that's what was accepted
That doesn't really physics but alright sure.
Don't forget immortality, regeneration and dura neg
Low-Mid Regen + Type 2 Immortality would require that the opponent basically be able to take off Vuk's head, and Vuk scales way above the highest AP value allowed for the Tourney, meaning that's not happening.

- Why the heck was Vuk allowed into the tourney?

Yeah Huijin's also got immortality + regen + twisting dura-neg, but that's offset by how she's the weakest contestant in the tourney AP/Dura wise.
Vuk has Immortality + Regen + Twisting Dura-Neg and is literally the strongest.

@DemonicDude - Why the heck was Vuk allowed into the tourney?
Vuk upgrades took place well after the Tournmanet reached it's Semi Finale stage.
The least after that I can do is made you both pick TWO different characters and enter into the finale of the tournament blind not knowing each others opponent plus I'd have to remake the whole thread then we either do that or continue this.

The tournament limit is 550 MJ, Vuk is unquantifiable stronger than 538 MJ, plus the match between Vuk and Kris was an incon due to the soul hax of the latter

VUK AP chain does indeed got upgrade when Tourney entered it's semi final stage and it would've been weird to remove him right away.
It's 3:00 Am I think we should all work togther and find a solution to this match, So there is this magical person named "Randomguy"
Following
And he seems like he's following this thread......so I think him helping in finding a solution would be much appreciated on whether we should go with 2 new fighters into the finale as i suggested above or something else.

VUK AP chain does indeed got upgrade when Tourney entered it's semi final stage and it would've been weird to remove him right away.
It's 3:00 Am I think we should all work togther and find a solution to this match, So there is this magical person named "Randomguy"

And he seems like he's following this thread......so I think him helping in finding a solution would be much appreciated on whether we should go with 2 new fighters into the finale as i suggested above or something else.
What if- now here me out- we do another coinflip?

Winner decided on the basis of Coinflip.... Really thats JUST Anti Climactic
How about this then, it's a coinflip because it's Inconclusive-

Yes, Vuk can one-shot Huijin, but Huijin's got higher level Regen (Low Mid vs. Mid), and Huijin's LS Advantage is too high for Vuk's Telekinesis/Twist. She can stick to surfaces which stops her from just being pulled into the air and kept there, and neck-snaps insta-kill via contorting the brainstem, which Mid-Low Regen does not cover, meaning Huijin could still win via grappling.

Did Huijin just seriously enter a tournament with a joule requirement twice as high as her normal AP, with her special move just-barely putting her above the cutoff, lucked out by automatically starting in the Quarter-Finals, and then proceeded to face an opponent which could one-shot her- pulled out an Incon via [Regen + Grappling LS-Dura Neg], won the coinflip, and then did the exact same thing against stronger, haxier opponents, two more friggin' times?

I understand if you disagree with this outcome but please, this would be so funny-

Since Vuk was disqualified from the tournament just make the final between Huijin and Jensen

Back