• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022): Gon Freecss vs Wizard (Clash of Clans)

there was literally no reason to be rude

I literally said he has Analytical Prediction and Zetsu which allows him to react to people's movements much swifter than his own, meaning in a speed equal match, he has the advantage in mobility. I've also mentioned his skill. Others have stated his RPL and AD that will help him take the match.
Ah yes, Zetsu, RPL, AD, I TOTALLY FRIGGIN UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT SHIZ MEANS.
Also Analytical prediction isn't precognition, it ain't gonna warn you that the random blue ball flying at you will explode into a freezing exposion that flash freezes air

Ah yes, Zetsu, RPL, AD, I TOTALLY FRIGGIN UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT SHIZ MEANS
You could have asked. But uh- it's on his profile all you have to do is look.

AD = Accelerated Development
RPL = Reactive Power Level
Also Analytical prediction isn't precognition, it ain't gonna warn you that the random blue ball flying at you will explode into a freezing exposion that flash freezes air
It's not gonna warn him of that you're right, but he'll know not to touch it, and I've also stated that he has after image creation which will allow him to confuse Wizard.

Ah yes, Zetsu, RPL, AD, I TOTALLY FRIGGIN UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT SHIZ MEANS.
That's true.

Zetsu is the capability of completely concealing your presence, Gon uses this to amplifying his senses, thus, being able to sense attacks faster than him, and even read unpredictable and complex patterns (from projectiles also faster than he is).

RPL is reactive power level. Gon gets progressively stronger as he fights.

Accelerated Development is just adaptation.

And yes, Gon isn't going to know the blue magic spell will freeze everything. He will still read it's movements and dodge because he doesn't know it's effects, as that's how a Nen user is trained to fight.
"Don't know wtf this nen attack does? Stay as far as you can from it"

I would like to add sth.
Gon wouldn't immediately know how it works for the reason that the Wizard leads with fireballs at distance and not freeze spells, so he would see the effects of fireballs which is a minor flame burst and not the effect of the freeze spells which Wizard has only really used in close quartees

If he could, he wouldn't be in this tournament.
What'cha talking about? Wizard has transmutation in the powers & abilities section in his profile - in fact, DD is the one who said it in Wizard's last match:

He uses words and usually keeps spells in his coat, Some spells require him to use those bottles such as Shrink spell but most combat spells just as Freeze, Fire ball or Transmutating someone into a tree is done instantly as soon as he speaks or with a simple hand gesture.

Tis happens a lot in Verse Battles... To be more serious, I am pretty sure that DD gave Wizard the okay to join the tourny - even with knowing this - so... I assume he's fine... Also, it makes vote Wizard FRA since I am pretty sure that Gon doesn't have resistance towards transmutation, and correct me if I am wrong and ignore my vote as well if I am wrong.

Tis happens a lot in Verse Battles... To be more serious, I am pretty sure that DD gave Wizard the okay to join the tourny - even with knowing this - so... I assume he's fine... Also, it makes vote Wizard FRA since I am pretty sure that Gon doesn't have resistance towards transmutation, and correct me if I am wrong and ignore my vote as well if I am wrong.
Need more votes
Bro, what the hell is this? Is this true?

Optional equipment does not include transmutation, that's an optional technique, not equipment.
Transmutation happens the same way any spell happens and it needs to hit gon first as far as i remember unless i am proven wrong. Transmutation also is out of character since it was used once by a doctor in a non-combat manner and while using ice while up close is very much plausible, transmutation isn't

This is a Mid Hax tournament, People who can attack spirits or transmute are allowed, Transmutation is something which can be dodged especially if you are going up against someone who has Reactive Power Level and Accelerated Development, Continue the match.
Wizard is allowed to use his Optional Equipments/Spells.

Wouldn't Wizard be able to use his clairvoyance to know what Gon's intentions are then use a Spell Spell to make himself extra Knowledgeable then proceed counter Gon or simply use Cheat Spell to trick Gon and sneak up Behind him like how Hisoka did in ARC 1 of HxH.

Last edited:
This is a Mid Hax tournament, People who can attack spirits or transmute are allowed, Transmutation is something which can be dodged especially if you are going up against someone who has Reactive Power Level and Accelerated Development, Continue the match.
Wizard is allowed to use his Optional Equipments/Spells.

Wouldn't Wizard be able to use his clairvoyance to know what Gon's intentions are then use a Spell Spell to make himself extra Knowledgeable then proceed counter Gon or simply use Cheat Spell to trick Gon and sneak up Behind him like how Hisoka did in ARC 1 of HxH.
I need a bit of research hold up

Wouldn't Wizard be able to use his clairvoyance to know what Gon's intentions are
No, clairvoyance lets you see around you better, not the future
Spell Spell to make himself extra Knowledgeable then proceed counter Gon or simply use Cheat Spell to trick Gon and sneak up Behind him like how Hisoka did in ARC 1 of HxH.
Too much time, not enough skill. Gon would get his ass before he can actually win

No, clairvoyance lets you see around you better, not the future

Too much time, not enough skill. Gon would get his ass before he can actually win
I garauntee ya if BFR was allowed Wizard casually used it in the show & would've won this match....but sadly it isn't, so Gon FRA.

Fanty and Arceus let's throw in the votes for Gon and finish this, WIzard did well didn't expect them to make it to Round 2.

Back