• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament: Piccolo vs Gas (Base) (Dragon Ball Super)

Group B (Match 1) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Aachintiya makes his tournament debut going up against Oliver de Jesus in a DBZ match to kick off Group B !

Aachintiya vs Oliver de Jesus

AP STOMP

Results:

Base Gas (DBS):
Piccolo 23rd Budokai :
Incon:

MM7diuH.png
VS
EHPgor5.png

Last edited:
Piccolo is very skilled fighter, he matches the likes of early Z goku. He starts with close hand to hand combat fight with a continuous barrage of punches.He can also then target his opponent from long range via multiple ki blasts.In character he is a very aggressive fighter and never lets his guard down.

Gas from 40 years ago is 5-C, but his pre wish self will become high 5-A via being stronger then the ginyu force as stated by toyotaro

Gas from 40 years ago is 5-C, but his pre wish self will become high 5-A via being stronger then the ginyu force as stated by toyotaro
I thought the thread had turned into a disagreement🤔

in any case I will answer after I return from the university

He is not at the moment and not gonna be anytime soon.Author statements requires CRT and no contradiction from the show.

While Piccolo has better combat experience and AP, Gas shouldn't be immeasurably outclassed, considering the amount of weapons he can use and the fact that he probably knows about Namekian regeneration, he'll probably try to decapitate Piccolo and throw a big wall at him, although if he is overcome, he would enter his berserker mode, where Piccolo could win with more diff if he plays his cards correctly.

So personality Piccolo wins with Mid Diff(60/40)

While Piccolo has better combat experience and AP, Gas shouldn't be immeasurably outclassed, considering the amount of weapons he can use and the fact that he probably knows about Namekian regeneration, he'll probably try to decapitate Piccolo and throw a big wall at him, although if he is overcome, he would enter his berserker mode, where Piccolo could win with more diff if he plays his cards correctly.

So personality Piccolo wins with Mid Diff(60/40)
Ofcourse piccolo could dodge anything he throws at him .Not to mention piccolo could even increase his size, he could easily kill him considering the massive AP diff and gas will likely underestimate him as a Namekian.

Just change the key to 23rd Budokai Piccolo then to make it more fair.

However, I’m surprised at how Gas is rated so low. He was capable of fighting and overpowering Bardock, the most powerful low-class Saiyan warrior. He shouldn’t be weaker than his sons at that age, and Gas was capable of easily overpowering him. Not only that, but he had extra transformations to boost his power. I wish Bardock’s power level was stated in the manga, cuz we can’t use the statements from the Bardock special since it’s a different timeline.

Just change the key to 23rd Budokai Piccolo then to make it more fair.

However, I’m surprised at how Gas is rated so low. He was capable of fighting and overpowering Bardock, the most powerful low-class Saiyan warrior. He shouldn’t be weaker than his sons at that age, and Gas was capable of easily overpowering him. Not only that, but he had extra transformations to boost his power. I wish Bardock’s power level was stated in the manga, cuz we can’t use the statements from the Bardock special since it’s a different timeline.
well yes, i said the gap wouldn't be massive, but since berserk gas can't fully maintain control initially, Piccolo should be able to dodge well enough to plan a good counter attack, it also depends on whether he uses a charge technique or not , since Gas could dodge it and finish him.

also after the battle against Bardock, I'm sure Gas stopped underestimating his opponents

well yes, i said the gap wouldn't be massive, but since berserk gas can't fully maintain control initially, Piccolo should be able to dodge well enough to plan a good counter attack, it also depends on whether he uses a charge technique or not , since Gas could dodge it and finish him.

also after the battle against Bardock, I'm sure Gas stopped underestimating his opponents
Well piccolo seemingly has an edge over techniques like afterimages which can indeed trick Gas and finish him with a sneak attack. Gas has an arsenal of weapons under his selves yet it wouldn't help much against piccolo as piccolo tends to be cunning and evasive ,usually fights via flight.Piccolo via size manipulation could overwhelm gas like How he got overwhelmed by Goku's avatar.Gas berserker form is uncontrollable, he loses his mind so he wouldn't be able to think for the fight in that form.

Switch to a different key is fine as long as it avoids an AP Stomp,
If it does not avoid the stomp and it becomes stomp for the other team the. Welp.... Picoolo wins I guess.

Gas seriously injured Bardock even when he was blocking Gas' attack, and Bardock's own attacks were described as like "pinpricks against Katchin"
Bardock is even stronger than Raditz, who stomps Post-23rd Budokai Piccolo

If we use a character in a tournament should be the same key all the time

I would prefer to change Gas because he was posted the last fighter and instead of being in the other bracket, is in the same bracket as piccolo

Is absurd in my opinion, is Piccolo winning or Gas winning, the user who chose Piccolo chose his saiyan key, changing it is going against his wish

I have Aachintya and Oliver both on discord whichever keys can give us a fair match according to the Rules of the Tournament and are in the AP Range will be used (Nothing is being used my me)

Back