• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't by its very definition, being from a different reality, unless you're suggesting it's the same Crown that Magolor wore, which I don't believe is ever implied.

Yeah but Dark Taranza>Taranza, Parallel Susie>Susie and arguably Parallel Landia>Landia.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
  • Dark Nebula's feat, under further examination, is much more likely 4-B than 4-A. The most we can reasonably assume he destroyed was the black hole that he and Kirby were fighting near, as the "destroyed most of the galaxy" feat isn't actually true. Popstar, which is within the same galaxy and near where the two of them fight, is completely fine.
  • Dedede stealing all the stars in Tilt 'n' Tumble is High 4-C to 4-B, depending on exactly how many he stole.
Out of the three primary feats we use to suggest all of Kirby's 4-A stuff is casual, two of them aren't even 4-A, and the third is performed by one of the few characters who canonically beats Kirby when they battle 1 on 1. This is why "no other feat comes close, before or after" is a legitimate argument.
I heavily agree with this sentiment.

One of the feats that supposedly make Kirby 4-A is a freaking background color change. Literally just that. And not even like with Dracula where it's clear dimension creation.

Do you guys think we should make it a Discussion Rule at this point...? It pops out way too much and with the same results...

The Everlasting said:
Also, doesn't Kirby need special equipment to beat Dark Nebula and couldn't do so by himself?
He doesn't only scale off of Dark Nebula, he also scales off of Drawcia, who warped a massive fragment of Kirby's galaxy into paint.

@Saikou You are saying that as if new information weren't implemented to these discussions.

@The Everlasting He can by himself, but he canonically use something.

@Saikou "Master Crown scaling" it's pretty vague considering King D-Mind, what things of Parallel Landia?. This isn't one of those a undertale downgrade threads.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Sectonia is not magically the single reason this is considered an outlier. She is just a prime example of nothing else in the verse coming close to this scale.

Even "extremely casual 4-A Kirby" is basically a myth, at this point.
Was gonna stay out of it, but I kinda had to say something here, because...well...I'll explain.

Firstly, you're likely right with Tilt n' Tumble's feat. But that's all.

On to Nebula, firstly, Gamble Galaxy. Same place still has two galaxies in it, one being seen in the map you linked. And the "the planet was just fine" argument is no offense, disingenuous, as that can be use against many franchises (ex: Beerus can't be universal because his shockwaves didn't destroy earth), and pixel scaling and going through the levels show that Pop Star is still galactic distances away.

Drawcia, there's quite a few reasons your argument is incorrect, no offense. Firstly, haxing someone in the first move to win isn't a fight. By your logic, every fight here decided by hax shows that the character who wins by hax alone has superiority. And literally every moment of the game up to the final boss shows that Kirby mostly relies on the paintbrush for mobility and stunning the enemy. Kirby never defeats an enemy with it, always ramming into the enemy body.

Not really. "Getting stronger when going farther" doesn't mean they weren't universal when first being released. And the difference between universal and planet is, quite, unimaginably absurd.

Even if not universe level, the shockwaves would still be ridiculously beyond planet when Beerus and Goku first made them and should have still obliterated the planet instantly, yet they didnt.

"On to Nebula, firstly, Gamble Galaxy. Same place still has two galaxies in it, one being seen in the map you linked."

Being able to see another galaxy outside of your own does not mean it is somehow inside your galaxy.

"And the "the planet was just fine" argument is no offense, disingenuous, as that can be use against many franchises (ex: Beerus can't be universal because his shockwaves didn't destroy earth)"

Not even remotely the same, especially since you're trying to tier Dark Nebula off an omni-directional blast and what it potentially destroyed. We know that said blast didn't reach Popstar, because Popstar is fine. This isn't some DBS thing where very little is happening but multiple characters and narration say the universe is in trouble.

"and pixel scaling and going through the levels show that Pop Star is still galactic distances away."

If I stick up my thumb and compare it to a distant mountain, and my thumb looks larger from where I'm standing, it does not mean my thumb is actually bigger than a mountain.

"Firstly, haxing someone in the first move to win isn't a fight."

Literally what.

"By your logic, every fight here decided by hax shows that the character who wins by hax alone has superiority."

Are you arguing Drawcia is now only 4-A "via hax" or something? Because that's how she transforms things, and she scales to Kirby even less, in that case.

"And literally every moment of the game up to the final boss shows that Kirby mostly relies on the paintbrush for mobility and stunning the enemy. Kirby never defeats an enemy with it, always ramming into the enemy body."

You mean a Kirby who is being directly impacted by outside influence.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Not really. "Getting stronger when going farther" doesn't mean they weren't universal when first being released. And the difference between universal and planet is, quite, unimaginably absurd.

Even if not universe level, the shockwaves would still be ridiculously beyond planet when Beerus and Goku first made them and should have still obliterated the planet instantly, yet they didnt.
Earth was being protected.

Cooler Movie characters onwards r High 4-C for making a sun dwarfing explosion on the sun with the sun still remaining afterwards.

The real cal howard said:
Ah, so the Cooler Movie characters onwards being High 4-C for making a sun dwarfing explosion on the sun with the sun still remaining afterwards is explained too?
They aren't that tier for that reason though? At least not that I can find.

The real cal howard said:
Ah, so the Cooler Movie characters onwards being High 4-C for making a sun dwarfing explosion on the sun with the sun still remaining afterwards is explained too?
Even when literally every single attempt at bringing other verses in to support your example backfires, you still do it.

Please stop.

Before I say anything else, I want to address Gargoyle's comment first.

"Even when literally every single attempt at bringing other verses in to support your example backfires, you still do it. Please stop."

For some reason, this gets under my skin more than the other stuff. You want me to drop double standards, despite that being a common debating strategy in debating as a whole, not just in VSBW. Hell, calling out double standards have shaped history. And speaking of which, it's literally using basic knowledge of history. And history has shown that the argument Azzy was making has been not considered before. Not to mention that said argument I made before myself myself before being told if its illegitimacy, and I've heard plenty of people complain about RPG downplay because "the main setting is fine" argument.

Also, note how I didn't say jack about 3-A. I was defending the tier 4 feats. Because the scrutinizing done was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back