• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2-C Battle Royale

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Yup, It's now happening. The possibly most controversial Royale. Here goes.

Rules:

Speed Equal.

All are bloodlusted.

Fighters:

Lucemo

Pontos

Arceus

ZeedMillenniummo-DEAD....Can't believe I said that.....

Moon=Millenniummo-DEAD

Doctor Strange (Classic)-DEAD

Thanos-DEAD

Shin Budokai Janemba-DEAD

Heaven Ascension DIO-DEAD

Dragonoid-DEAD

Spaw-DEAD

Susanoomo-DEAD

Archie Sonic-DEAD

White Face

Mettato-DEAD

Aeo

Vampire Hunter D-RETIRED

X.A.N.A-DEAD

Anti-Spiral-DEAD

Doctor Manhatta-DEAD

Beyonder (Post-Retcon)-DEAD

If you got other fighters in mind please let me know.

FIGHT!!!!!!!!

Pontos wins. Zeed comes in second. Arceus in third.

Wait, there's a speed normal matchup? Zeed, Arceus, Pontos then. Unless there's another immeasurable among them.

What a bunch of bullshit you didn't even add Haruhi Suzumiya. Probably cause you knew she'd body all the other 2-Cs here :)

In that case, Arceus comes out on top for speed normal, via being able to hax White Face to oblivion and being infinitely faster than the SS characters and Digimon.

Then I realize that this Arceus is infinite...

Immeasurables/Omnipresents win. I don't know who fits that category.

White Face is the immeasurable kind of omnipresent most likely. Being omnipresent through space and time and all.

The real cal howard said:
In that case, Arceus comes out on top for speed normal, via being able to hax White Face to oblivion and being infinitely faster than the SS characters and Digimon.Then I realize that this Arceus is infinite...
Immeasurables/Omnipresents win. I don't know who fits that category.
Lucemon and susanoomon Is also Infinite (EDIT: also Moon)

Is there even that big of a difference between Infinite, Immeasurable and Omnipresent? I seem to remember there wasn't...

Honestly, base Arceus should be at least immeasurable due to being above space and time, and being able to talk to the player (or Darkrai) while nowhere to be seen while the player is collecting the plates.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Is there even that big of a difference between Infinite, Immeasurable and Omnipresent? I seem to remember there wasn't...
Immeasurable is literally infinitely greater than Infinite.

@Dragon Immeasurable is infinitely above Infinite, and depending on whether its 3-D or 4-D Omnipresence Immeasurable speed is infinitely faster than or about equal to it.

If X.A.N.A gets added his speed to be fair is unknown so there's no way in knowing if he gets blitzed due to him having no true form.

And damnit it.....the moment Dragon didnt use Omnipresent Drago xD. Well I do have some suggestions that could upgrade Drago to infinite/immeasurable speed but that has to be taken care of somewhere else. Til then he remains MFTL+

For round 2, I'm sticking with my original choice. The gold goes to Pontos because Matt said so. The silver goes to Zeed because of reasons I don't want to admit, and the bronze goes to Arceus for being able to outhax the rest. The blue ribbon likely goes to Lucemon or White Face.

Though, it's honestly a matter of who attacks whom. People who can survive no matter what happens to them, like Zeed, White Face, Vampire Hunter D, and Arceus, have a higher chance of surviving, because even if eliminated, they'll still come back, while everyone thinks they're gone. Reasons my order stays the same is that Pontos is the only person here capable of killing Zeed. Only changes if everyone gangs up on Pontos, because there's more people capable of killing him than there are capable of killing Zeed, Arceus, D, or White Face.

What's the point of having both Moon=Milleniummon and Zeed in the same matchup? Even if Zeed is weaker here, he can still do everything that Moon can do but better, can't he?

Also I remember the difference between Immeasurable and Omnipresent being little, but I think that the one between infinite and immeasurable is quite big, as pretty much any difference between a lower dimensional being and a higher dimensional one.

Yeah and im pretty sure Drago is one of the most haxxed characters in this match-up.....

Lets not forget about our haxed Dragon (see what I did there Dragon? xD).

Kaltias said:
What's the point of having both Moon=Milleniummon and Zeed in the same matchup? Even if Zeed is weaker here, he can still do everything that Moon can do but better, can't he?
Also I remember the difference between Immeasurable and Omnipresent being little, but I think that the one between infinite and immeasurable is quite big, as pretty much any difference between a lower dimensional being and a higher dimensional one.
Cuz I needed to fill slots honestly.....

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Yeah and im pretty sure Drago is one of the most haxxed characters in this match-up.....
Lets not forget about our haxed Dragon (see what I did there Dragon? xD).
......Slap yourself.....

Can anyone even kill WF? The thing exists on two layer of non-corporeality in an omnipresent way outside space-time and the universe(s).

Back