• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 11 Uniformisation

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Seems like Tier 11 is a pure mess right now when talking about AP.

Some pages have "Very ********", "Below Average" or "None" when talking about 11-A AP. It's...messy. And the Tiering page says "2 Dimensional characters". Not much of an AP level.

So I would suggest to change the tiering page and all of the tier 11's AP to something more unfiorm..?

Stuff like 11-A: Bidimensional level

Or 11-A: Plane level and 11-B: Line level

Either way we should really fix this. Any idea?

Not really. But I am open for suggestions.

Hmm. Well for my site on FC/OC, we have two Tier 12 pages where one has 2-Dimension level and another as just "Plane level".

Edit: Nvrmind, neither is official except maybe the "2 Dimension level" one, maybe.

I'm in favor of just deleting them, they're never used iirc unless someone can show me a serious thread involving any tier 11s.

Well, this is mainly a statistics indexing site, not a battleboard forum, and we should preferably have tiers that include almost any category.

I never really have a problem with them being on my site of FC/OC and the same thing can be said for here.

I feel like "Plane level" could be confused for an actual plane so it may be confusing to use it.

Two-Dimensional level doesn't looks very esthetic, but it seems like it would be the easiest and most straightforward.

Also, it's better to have a Tier 11 than to list everyone 2D or lower as simply "********" when the difference is infinity.

Well we somewhat have a tier 11 for those on FC/OC, i think. Kav has even approved of that in private with Ant on it. Just have to wait until he gets back.

You mean the Microbe level on FC/OC? I don't think much people would use it, much like Tier 12 but eh it would soften the gap.

Kavpeny is supposed to approve Microbe level, and the the other new tier 11 values, when he gets the time.

Anyway, I suppose that I am not opposed to somebody writing "Plane level", "Line level", and "Point level" as values in the Attack Potency, and Durability pages.

However, I am uncertain what we should use for the "Striking Strength" and "Lifting Strength" pages, or even if it is necessary to add anything there? The values will be automatically identical after all.

Me neither. Too heavy Nazi connotations. I thought that I got rid of it from all official pages?

No i meant that it's used on FC/OC, not here.

Nonetheless, i think you (Matt) and Ant has a point about that so Microbe level could be used definitely, instead.

I will insert the above-mentioned modifications into the tiering system and durability pages. You can modify the tier 11 characters afterwards, if you wish.

I have now done so. I think that you should preferably remove lifting strength and striking strength from such pages, as I do not know how to properly classify them, and the values would be identical.

Back