• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread 2

I have corrected the majority of the things drago pointed out to me (thank you again for that drago) I have not altered the captlzation because I have yet to find a consistent definition of acceptable for doing them on profiles...

And I do still feel the justification should be greater then it currently is. (I have essentially made the tier 0 page first of everything in the cosmology) I want to make pages for the base of the scaling chain the cores before I post the blog as a page. I also would like to apologize for a missunderstanding, I had not ment the page was completed when posted it here I ment I felt it was finshed enough to post it here for feed back.

Capitalization is that you capitalize each tier rating (a couple are missed). Bolding problems in personal stats (and no, the rules for original characters does NOT say they're bolded) still exist. Tier 0s shouldn't come from scaling chains, if that's what you're going for.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Capitalization is that you capitalize each tier rating (a couple are missed). Bolding problems in personal stats (and no, the rules for original characters does NOT say they're bolded) still exist. Tier 0s shouldn't come from scaling chains, if that's what you're going for.
1 ok

2 but there bolded in the example given... and in every page I could find with them they are also bolded. And it is again just an optional thing anyway so I don't see the problem.

3 the current minimum requirement for tier zero is to surpasse a baseline 1-A as a baseline 1-A surpasse anything below it, for example the one above all at the vs wiki wasn't tier 0 until a 1-A ranking was given to one of the cosmic entitys. That is what I was to refering. (The one above all is 0 for viewing a 1-A being as fictional and nothing contradicting him being 0)

Also for the personality sections to ensure were not at a confusion, I believe your telling me the

Hair color:

Parts shouldn't be bolded, are you referring to the answer? I had assumed you ment the statistic because you capitalized any, and all the statistics were bolded which would warrant the emphasis you put in that part.

The One Above All is tier 0 for being practically Omnipotent (I know it's not true Omnipotence), NOT because "lolItranscend1-As". Seriously, I don't know why they just didn't drop that whole statement altogether and make it clear that those with almost no limitations are the ones who are tier 0, not the stupid hierarchy people.

Bold
Here's an example. The stat names themselves (Date of Birth, etc.) are bolded. The values for the stats are not.

....dude he's Tier 0 because of transcending that 1-A... the only evidence for him being omnipotent in any way is representing the author which is only Quantified in the vs wiki as him viewing all of marvel as fiction.. hence him trasedning that 1-A, if omnipotents mattered the one above all would not be tier 0. Either way this is off topic for this thread.

Darkmon cns said:
....dude he's Tier 0 because of transcending that 1-A... the only evidence for him being omnipotent in any way is representing the author which is only Quantified in the vs wiki as him viewing all of marvel as fiction.. hence him trasedning that 1-A, if omnipotents mattered the one above all would not be tier 0. Either way this is off topic for this thread.
Do not commit Argumentum Ad Infinitum. Do not bring up points if you know they're off topic. End of Story.

I tryed to leave a message on your wall to ask you about it, but it wasn't working, can you leave a message on my wall so this thread isn't flooded anymore on the topic of my blog?

Problems:

1. You don't bold anything within powers and abilities
  2. You don't power up to tier 0
  3. Tier 0 within this profile actually breaks the tiering system by saying Omnipotence paradox doesn't apply
  4. Tier 0 justification is contradicted by multiple limitations right on the profile
  5. Many, many, many grammar errors
Adding on to this, I believe recent changes to the tie ring system make it so this is even less applicable.

I would like to submit this as a general overview of the mechanics of higher-dimensional characters within my own verse. Does anyone see anything wrong with what I have here? Would drawing from/linking to this for characters' descriptions of why they're Tier 1-(insert value here) be adequate support for the Tier beyond the explanation itself?

|Illusio

This page claims the character is supposedly an aspect of a Tier 0 being... that obviously doesn't allow it to have a Tier 0 version of that character. Y'know, the whole "a individual character cannot be Tier 0 and potentially anything but Tier 0 simultaneously" thing. So, that key should be deleted.

If it was, I must have missed it...

That said, if Her can destroy Illusion at all, to begin with, then he's also not Tier 0 due to that.

Tier 0 for being infinitely above a 1-A... hahahaha. Yeah I looked, and the tiering system didn't specifically state that being infinitely above a 1-A wasn't tier High 1-A (even though logic would figure it out) when the profile was made, it was before some later non automatic revisions took place, meaning it should've been caught.

I'd would say to do that if the creator was -- Oh wait the maker of it has had their account disabled. Yeah I guess you can go ahead and change it to 1-A. The 1-A it's scaling from is also just meh, since it literally just spits the basic definition of the tier at you.

ZeroTC01 said:
Well, I'm a bit late in terms of the page's creation, but: Son Goku (ARCWMD)
Gonna say it right now, Galaxy level should be Multi Solar System level since there isn't enough reason for a tier jump.

But other than that it's fine.

Thanks for the feedback.

But the reasoning for 3-C here is that he performed the 4-A feat, which is 1.5118952e+65 Joules, while charging up, and after fully charging up, he becomes a dozen times stronger than when he pulled the 4-A feat off. Unless I'm mistaken, he's pretty baseline 3-C by virtue of being 1.5118952e+66 joules at his base's full power. He also scales to casually destroying and recreating a galaxy, which I should probably add in to his own explanation rather than link to another one.

ThePixelKirby said:
I see nothing but a wall of 1-A smurf hax and a powers and abilities section that only drives "1-A smurf" in more with no personality or appearance section whatsoever, as well as an extremely short AP justification for 1-A. And, the standard equipment is still how it is written on the standard format page.

I know it's based off of the Standard Format for Character Profiles page rather than the Rules for Original Character Profiles, but this seriously needs personal stats and personality to balance the "muh 1-A smurf" out. (and also fix the standard equipment)

I honestly just missed the Standard Equipment somehow. I've already fixed that.

The AP justification, quite honestly, is extremely clean and cut. There's little point of rambling on about esoteric words vaguely relating to cosmology; those will go to when I write out short stories for the wiki. The AP justification is what it is, plain and simple.

Personality shouldn't take long considering I've had this guy for quite a while. I chose to merge showings of personality and desire in with Summary due to my distaste of plainly listing personality traits, although I was wrong in that.

As for appearance, that'll come when I can get someone to draw him, since appearances are a weak point and a hill I'll die on for some of my characters.

Edit: Done, and it's larger than I expected.

Oof... I completely forgot about that page... That was back when we accepted joke characters and things. I can remake it... If you give me Rome to make it into a blog.

Hmm... The Goddess of Avalon (Ark//wind Saga) . It's AP is rated as 1-C for:

"It is represents an entity that is present in an infinite number of worlds in an infinite number of timelines"

That at the highest possible interpretation is 2-A... Not anything Tier 1 related

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Hmm... The Goddess of Avalon (Ark//wind Saga) . It's AP is rated as 1-C for:

"It is represents an entity that is present in an infinite number of worlds in an infinite number of timelines"

That at the highest possible interpretation is 2-A... Not anything Tier 1 related
belongs in bad page report thread. But that page is definitely just not sufficient for tier 1, and the creator has been inactive for over half a year, so it's probably safe to just delete.

Back