• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krishna (Shree Krishna TV show) Tier 1/0 revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say delete the profile for being ass.

Lmao, Butler closed the page, @Reiner04 L

Though, fr, are you going to improve it? If you're going to fix stuff then I'll open the page.

Boundless (Transcends creation and all its differentiations, as they are all nothing but illusion, which Krishna transcends by being all that truly exists and the unity underlying and manifesting all the seeming diversity in the universe. Describes himself as "omnipotent, self-complete and dependent on none," and as "transcending mind and knowledge," with all that the mind apprehends and forges for the individual being part of the illusory world and thus unable to attain to Krishna)

Use this description for the AP justification. The current one is still terribly uninformative and could well be in a 1-A profile, too. You can add the scans to their appropriate places, though I advise against posting the untranslated YouTube videos in there. Preferably, add all the translations you posted above to the blog you did.

Remove Abstract Existence and Acausality, also. No use in those being there.

Boundless (Transcends creation and all its differentiations, as they are all nothing but illusion, which Krishna transcends by being all that truly exists and the unity underlying and manifesting all the seeming diversity in the universe. Describes himself as "omnipotent, self-complete and dependent on none," and as "transcending mind and knowledge," with all that the mind apprehends and forges for the individual being part of the illusory world and thus unable to attain to Krishna)
Thanks
1233814477523259504.png

Use this description for the AP justification. The current one is still terribly uninformative and could well be in a 1-A profile, too. You can add the scans to their appropriate places, though I advise against posting the untranslated YouTube videos in there. Preferably, add all the translations you posted above to the blog you did.

Remove Abstract Existence and Acausality, also. No use in those being there
Okaya 👍

Why is there a key section when the profile has only one key?
Mb. I removed it.

I added the translated and Raw stuff from yt (which I'll replace from my friends imgur account today because my imgur acc is not good for me). I also removed Abstr and accousality. And added description.
Also, I noticed that there are only three references in the profile, and yet some of the more explicit statements link back to several different videos. Are those videos all just sections of these same three episodes, or?
Yeah, those 3 episodes are where most of krishna's Statements came from due to Arjun Geeta conversation taking place at that time. Infact all of translations stuff in blog came from those 3 only except the stuff I provided yesterday here.

The yesterday stuff are from different episodes yeah. Some from his younger self and some way before mahabharata took place. I'll add their reference too.
Yeah, while you add those references, I've taken the liberty to edit the page myself. Mostly to do with some formatting stuff, but I've also removed the Soul Manipulation. From what I understand, this show goes with the Advaita idea of the "Soul" being just the aspect of the individual that's unified with Brahman and free of the illusion, so Krishna being able to release people from maya isn't actually him manipulating anything.

Yeah, while you add those references, I've taken the liberty to edit the page myself. Mostly to do with some formatting stuff, but I've also removed the Soul Manipulation. From what I understand, this show goes with the Advaita idea of the "Soul" being just the aspect of the individual that's unified with Brahman and free of the illusion, so Krishna being able to release people from maya isn't actually him manipulating anything.
Thank you!
1233814477523259504.png

Translation: There is no greater deceiver than the mind. It constantly forges new attachments. Those who become entangled in these affections and relationships are controlled by their minds. Do not let it dominate you. The mind binds you with illusions. Do not become its slave; master it instead.
You seem to have forgotten to include this one on the blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back