• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1-C or 2-C?

I'm trying to figure out how Tier 1 works on this wiki. How would the following be classified?

Universe A has 15 dimensional layers: a material plane and fourteen higher dimensions layered on top of it. If a character destroyed that universe, including those higher dimensions, would that be a 1-C feat or a 2-C feat? What difference would it make if those higher dimensions were instead simply extra space-times?

If those 15 Dimensions have qualitative superiority to one another, then it would be a 1-B feat. Otherwise, if they are simply extra space-times it would be 2-C.
I appreciate your response--that's very helpful! Just to make sure I understand: if there's a material universe, and then the stacked dimensions are forming a stepladder of superiority, it's 1-B? What if the extra dimensions were relative to one another but still above the material universe?

I appreciate your response--that's very helpful! Just to make sure I understand: if there's a material universe, and then the stacked dimensions are forming a stepladder of superiority, it's 1-B? What if the extra dimensions were relative to one another but still above the material universe?
Qualitative Superiority refers to (Embedding, Transcendence (With Context), Viewing something as Fiction, Viewing something as Nothing, Viewing something as a Speck/Dust/Sand, Etc, Being Infinitely Larger, or Viewing something as Infinitesimal, etc, all in comparison to itself.)

So the stepladder/hierarchy of 15 Dimensions with Qualitive Superiority would be 1-B. If by material universe you mean a Low 2-C Structure, then those extra dimensions would be Low 1-C as long as they have Qualitive Superiority.

Qualitative Superiority refers to (Embedding, Transcendence (With Context), Viewing something as Fiction, Viewing something as Nothing, Viewing something as a Speck/Dust/Sand, Etc, Being Infinitely Larger, or Viewing something as Infinitesimal, etc, all in comparison to itself.)

So the stepladder/hierarchy of 15 Dimensions with Qualitive Superiority would be 1-B. If by material universe you mean a Low 2-C Structure, then those extra dimensions would be Low 1-C as long as they have Qualitive Superiority.
Gotcha. That answered my question perfectly. Thank you!

Then if there is larger Structure and from its point of view a low 2-C structure is just like small point, will this also be quality superiority?

I'm trying to figure out how Tier 1 works on this wiki. How would the following be classified?

Universe A has 15 dimensional layers: a material plane and fourteen higher dimensions layered on top of it. If a character destroyed that universe, including those higher dimensions, would that be a 1-C feat or a 2-C feat? What difference would it make if those higher dimensions were instead simply extra space-times?
If there is no qualitative superiority between the dimensions, that is, if each dimension does not surpass each other qualitatively, we can say that there are 15 dimensions in the universe and these are only 2c. If each dimension exceeds each other it gets 1B scale, let me make a correction, if there is extra spacetime in each of the 15 dimensions it becomes 2c.

Then if there is larger Structure and from its point of view a low 2-C structure is just like small point, will this also be quality superiority?
It exists beyond an infinite number of timelines, like the event in this dokja, and sees it as a point. If the situation is valid for the 2c timeline, that is, it is seen as a point (a kind of fiction), l1c can be taken, I'm not sure.

This will actually be more of a question than an answer. I don't know if it's appropriate to ask this in this revision, but there are two transcendences, transcendence in general and excess. Surprass alone does not carry a dimensional meaning, but does transcendence carry a dimensional meaning? For example, let me give an example of a sentence about the word transcendence. Does this word transcendence space and time always mean dimensionality or does it necessarily have to be seen as fiction?

Back