• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when it said for 1-B "Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds from 8 to any higher finite number of levels of infinity above a standard universal model" does levels of finite mean a Universe or Multiverse. And if so, would Spatial Dimensions count as a level of infinity?

So when it said for 1-B "Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds from 8 to any higher finite number of levels of infinity above a standard universal model" does levels of finite mean a Universe or Multiverse. And if so, would Spatial Dimensions count as a level of infinity?
So...
  • "Above a standart universal model" means Uni+ sized universes being Space Time Continuum
  • Finite here refers to a space (Can be a Universe or a Multiverse asw) who are 8D at least
  • Depends, if that Spatial Dimension can be proven to be a Space-Time, it would be at least 4D

So...
  • "Above a standart universal model" means Uni+ sized universes being Space Time Continuum
  • Finite here refers to a space (Can be a Universe or a Multiverse asw) who are 8D at least
  • Depends, if that Spatial Dimension can be proven to be a Space-Time, it would be at least 4D
Ok and just saying that Spatial Dimension is 4D is not enough proof unless there is more evidence to back it up?

So with this information, how powerful would a character with this description be. He is a being who can easily destroy universes (3-A or Low 2-C), is capable of perceiving over 35 Dimensions, and is capable of interacting with the creator of his show. Would he be only Low 2-C?

It means anything established as being more than infinitely stronger.

Spatial dimensions only qualify if they're stated to make beings more than infinitely stronger, or if there's infinitely many of them (in which case it would land at High 1-B).

Knowing that, we can evaluate your later question:
So with this information, how powerful would a character with this description be. He is a being who can easily destroy universes (3-A or Low 2-C), is capable of perceiving over 35 Dimensions, and is capable of interacting with the creator of his show. Would he be only Low 2-C?
If he destroyed entire timelines, Low 2-C. Depending on deeper details of the interaction with the creator, that might be able to reach Low 1-C, but that'd be about all.

It means anything established as being more than infinitely stronger.

Spatial dimensions only qualify if they're stated to make beings more than infinitely stronger, or if there's infinitely many of them (in which case it would land at High 1-B).

Knowing that, we can evaluate your later question:

If he destroyed entire timelines, Low 2-C. Depending on deeper details of the interaction with the creator, that might be able to reach Low 1-C, but that'd be about all.
Ok, thank you for your confirmation, this character in question is gonna be the strongest character I ever put on my channel and I have been designing and putting details in this character since 2023

Also is there a section of the wiki dedicated to scaling character's power levels based on their feats and actions because I really want to seek their help to completely scale this character because i did not tell you everything about him.

This Q&A forum is about all there is for characters from indexable series.

If it's one you wrote, you'd want to go to this section.

Thank you so much for your help, and to give me one last help, can you end this Q&A so that I can avoid going over my forum limit?

No problem! And yes I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back