• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 0 aka "Omnipotent"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hear talk about Tier 0 but I would like to have some question answered.

1. What is the absolute necessary requirement for Tier 0 again ??

2. Does Tier 0 confirmation needed to have every character say that they are "Omnipotent" and being above all the other ??

3. Does "Beyond Omnipotent" the same as Omnipotent ??

1. If a character is shown to be completely and utterly boundless and without peer, even in a verse with very high up tier 1s, and the being is treated as more an..."absolute" than just another really powerful character, they could quite possibly be Tier 0. It can vary.

2. "Omnipotence" is completely unable to be proven, as that goes against its core concept. Hence why we consider Tier 0s "questionably omnipotent", as this is saying that they very well might be omnipotent, and there is quite a bit to suggest they are in-universe, but the concept itself cannot be 100% verified.

3. There is no such thing as "Beyond Omnipotent". Omnipotence as a concept is already beyond omnipotence. It is beyond itself, for it is without limit. One can't really think of omnipotence as "this character is just really, really powerful", but more something that is completely and utterly absolute, and all-powerful in the truest sense of the word.

Not wanting to turn this into a "My God beats Your" messy talk, but Bible God only qualifies for Low 2-C, and while the Kabbalah God is far higher, it would still likely not be Tier 0 by this wikia's standards. In fact, I don't think any Religion or Mythology's God would be Tier 0 going by our wikia's standards.

But I have to be honest the writing and the thing said in Hinduism, Kaballah and Gnosticism are freaking confusing as hell. Probably due to my low understanding of how thing are wrote in those thing.

I'm sorry this is a necro, but I'm curious af. Can someone explain to me why can't the Gods from Kabbalah and the Bible qualify for Tier 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back