• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thunder McQueen's invonclusive matches should be victories

This wiki has been adding TMQ inconclusive matches against several characters, even Goku and Saitama... but there's a problem with that: they all happen because the characters have no way to deal with TMQ's hax, but while that would be considered a stomp battle against anyone else than TMQ, the fact his hax activating succesfully means he dies allows for battles that would otherwise be stomps or mismatches (they pitched the guy against Saitama and Goku!) makes it become an inconclusive match.

I am here pleading for battles in which TMQ's hax activates and kills his opponent with him to be his wins, since he is a suicidal character who would 1. consider them wins 2. is equivalent to a character sacrificing himself to defeat his opponent and managing to do it.

...a cake?

Anyways, it's not about whether or not he can win, but whether or not he is being put in stomp battles just because he can have "inconclusive" (when the conclusion is actually easy to foretell and to his advantage) with everyone.

I disagree with Thunder McQueen's incons becoming victories. Just because a character is suicidal doesn't mean that them dying is a victory. A character sacrificing themselves to kill another character also isn't considered a victory. Intentions =/= SBA

While we're on this topic though, I am heavily against McQueen's incon matches, and I believe that they should be considered spite threads.

A spite thread is:

• Mostly made by regular users (Most of these matches on his profile are done by Iaptius, who has over 3000 posts and has been here for almost a year)
  • It´s done on purpose (It's clearly being done just for the lolfactor of seeing someone like Saitama or Son Goku get an inconclusive vs a 9-C)
  • The creator knows the powers of the characters (Again, these matches are literally just 'Person A brute forces McQueen due to incredible AP advantage and dies too'. The creator knows the power of these characters, along with the fact that they can't do anything but die as well resulting in an incon)
McQueen's incon matches should be hakai'd FRA

Problem is: if they're spite battles and spite battles are made when victories occur...

I think this should be a unique exception due to, well, the unique ability of McQueen

I believe it should be an exception to victories and inconclusives. He is the only character who always wins by dying. It's not like he has a special attack that allows him to kill himself along with his enemy. It's his main hax and the way he fights. He's pretty much only gonna get joke victories otherwise.

Only by a very slight margin if you believe that killing oneself as the main method to win equals inconclusive.

I think its better to leave them as Inconclusive, even if you kinda know from the profile that they are victories in his eyes. Also it would make many of his matches invalid if they were victories instead of just stalemates

Of course it would. They're nearly spites, since he's pitied against fighters you know can't win. ._.

Back