• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, a few of these could be viable, if he decides to inflict self harm and his opponent succumbs to the damage first then technically it's a win for him. But that depends entirely on stamina and endurance, which is something we tend to forget exist.

Problem is that almost of his opponents aren't like him and vastly exceed him in every way that he doesn't HAVE a way to win, Thanos, Goku, Ichigo, Hulk, Naruto, Superman, etc, are all massive mismatches

Also, I thought HtH means that you need the person to harm you

The only good Inconclusive matches at best (I'm skeptical about two of them too) is

Doppelgangers

Ethan

And Reynardine

Probably, I'm just saying that in a handful of cases, stamina/endurance despite his stats, could actually give him a wincondition and make things viable given he's shown good endurance himself. It isnt that black and white but youre probably right on a good handful being mismatch.

Sans is a no. Small building

Ditto is a no I would think cause any Pokémon GG him. Even Magikarp has wall stuff

Reynardine Is Fine

Ethan is fine I suppose

Doppelgangers are fine

Negative man is a no. He still can harm a city level. Be it minimal damage. A wall level alone couldn't leave even a dent

Buttersamuri said:
Sans is a no. Small building
Ditto is a no I would think cause any Pokémon GG him.

Reynardine Is Fine

Ethan is fine I suppose

Doppelgangers are fine

Negative man is a no.
It's fair because Ditto turns into another McQueen

Negative Man should be fine, McQueen and Negative Man won due to killing themselves at the same time and negative man doesn't fight

It's fair because Ditto turns into another McQueen

Negative Man should be fine, McQueen and Negative Man won due to killing themselves at the same time and negative man doesn't fight

Negative man does fight. He just does minimal damage. SBA means they are willing to kill. So he would be willing to attack. He isn't even suicidal in the sense of I'm going to kill my self. He just lets his opponents attack him. And gives minimal damage attacks. Which still taps him out of existence. And McQueen still isn't hurting him at all. McQueen has no win condition

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
His AP is unknown, not Low 7-B.

Also, Negative Man is just as suicidal as McQueen
Again. He does damage to a city level. That's plenty high enough. The feat itself is vastly superior to Street

And again. He doesn't try and kill him self. At no point does he ever do that. He lets his opponent attack him. Hoping they will do the job.

And finally. He still has durability beyond McQueens output. He can Not win. At all. No way. 0 chance

So, like I had said above.

Reynardine Is Fine

Ethan is fine I suppose

Doppelgangers are fine

Ditto is good too

Those are the ok matches to keep I say

>And finally. He still has durability beyond McQueens output. He can Not win. At all. No way. 0 chance

As said, this is when things like endurance comes into play. If McQueen decides to hang himself, who's going out first? That type of thing.

Chariot190 said:
>And finally. He still has durability beyond McQueens output. He can Not win. At all. No way. 0 chance

As said, this is when things like endurance comes into play. If McQueen decides to hang himself, who's going out first? That type of thing.
Ehh no. It kills them both same time. They both still die in the end

I think we should make a Note on his page asking do not put him in matches that are obviously out of his tier (and are spite matches essentially). To prevent fights like Goku vs McQueen from happening

>Ehh no. It kills them both same time. They both still die in the end

Yeah for more drastic things like exploding, complete goring, etc. Something like that though is basically who can withstand asphyxiation the longest. Well, unless he breaks his neck attemping it. It's situational basically.

Depends on the situation, it' realistic giventhat was his first initial lead in canon and something he tends to always have access to given he just whips out his belt he has on to do it.

Depends on the match, he cuold, he could not. It being valid depends on the match as well. Case by case.

Disagree. That's a situation that doesn't realistically happen. There are cherry picked ones at best that could maybe fit it. But that's entirely useless here as that win wouldn't work at all for any of these fights

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Thing is thought that none of his opponents were suicidal so that outliving condition wincon is useless for all of these matches
Think we can add this to the bottom of the OP as well

"I think we should make a Note on his page asking do not put him in matches that are obviously out of his tier (and are spite matches essentially). To prevent fights like Goku vs McQueen from happening"

I already see people making more of these fights and it's about time to stop em

>That's a situation that doesn't realistically happen. There are cherry picked ones at best that could maybe fit it.

It's actually quite realistic in in character speed equal matches. Most of the ways he himself actually attempts suicide apply, in fact he tends to whip out hanging or drowning almost immediatly as that's what we see in the source material.

No it is not. Because he is in a fight. Why would the opponent just stand there and let it happen. Most of these people fire a blast before he can even make the note. And I don't think he even has the proper stuff on him up hang himself. On top of that. Why would he suddenly stop hanging himself should he outlive. (As unreal as it is with most all his fights).

> Why would the opponent just stand there and let it happen. Most of these people fire a blast before he can even make the note. And I don't think he even has the proper stuff on him up hang himself

Depends on SBA distance and both fighters being just as fast as each other. That's true, depends on starting distance, what they do in character and more, it isnt this black and white. I just said he has a belt on him that he uses to do exactly that, it's literally what he did like in his debut, he got his belt, then hanged himself and caught ermes in it.

>Wait, but that means the opponent outlives McQueen and wins

Sometimes, depends on the characters stamina or endurance. McQueen despite his tendencies has some good endurance.

Someone who has a range weapon and starts at range is 99 percent of the time using that ranged. That's the only reason they would be at a range unless specified. Which is a cherry picked situation. And my point still stands that he still kills himself in the end which is not a win

Buttersamuri said:
Someone who has a range weapon and starts at range is 99 percent of the time using that ranged. That's the only reason they would be at a range unless specified. Which is a cherry picked situation. And my point still stands that he still kills himself in the end which is not a wi
Actually SBA sets the range automatically, if given large enough distance McQueen actually has time to do something like that in speed equal. It isnt cherry picking, do you understand what that means? It's things that he himself always tends to go for, it isnt cherry picking it's literally his leads.

Actually, he tends to fails him killing himself for one reason or another, sometmes outside interference, sometimes he just lives and it fails. He could very easily kill an opponent and somehow live himself, that's where stamina/endurance comes into play.

It sets it at the persons longest range. If someone has hundreds of meters due to their gun. That's where they start. Yes. And I'm saying. If they are starting that far away due to having a range weapon. They would use it 99 percent of the time. Cause why wouldn't they. It is a cherry picked situation if a person without range started at a distance away cause that's a specific situation that is different to what the average is.

Still pretty unrealistic. Especially in a fight,

Yeah? They can use that weapon, issue is will it kill McQueen before he just starts to hang himself? It doesnt take long, iirc it happened so fast that ermes barely had any time to realize what was going on.

Well no, if the character is only melee and that's their range then well, McQueen proboably cant do anything fast enough.

All I'm saying is take into account stamina, endurance and in character type things because as odd as it may seem, having higher end stats may not mean it's automatically a mismatch if McQueen is given the opportunity to do something like asphyxiate himself, which is his usual lead and something that happens very quick given he has the method on him, because at that point it becomes who can survive longer and will the opponent die before McQueen lives on the off chance that happens?

>Still pretty unrealistic. Especially in a fight,

It's literally his go to and something he can do with ease and quickly at that.

tbh im fine taking matches off if they are in fact mismatches, I just think looking at stats and going yeah thats a mismatch is being a tad to jumpy.

Well, if you see your opponent is a 4-B or a 7-A you know it's a mismatch at the start unless you are ENIAC or the old fox

All of the losses are mismatches due to stats alone, McQueen can't scratch them

Depends honestly on what the matches starting distance was, in character, speed equal and the character in question. You're probably right most were in fact mismatches, but ya gotta take into consideration other possibilities as well. Even if it's very unlikely he'd even harm em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back