• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thunder god match (Zeus from GOW vs. Zeus from Myth)

Zeus_(Myth) vs Zeus_(God_of_War)

Zeus from God of War is in his Base key

Zeus from Myth is in his Orphic Zeus key, UNLESS it's a stomp in his favor, in that case it's the Greek Zeus key (tell me if you think it's a stomp I'll edit)

Speed is equalized (which i think disables omnipresence)

Battle takes place on Mount Olympus from God of War 3

Both are in character, the only prior knowledge of each other they have is that they are gods that cannot co-exist, no preparation time

VOTE COUNT:

God of War Zeus:

Myth Zeus:

Inconclusive:

Back