• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he has feats greater than anything he has previously shown.

Sometimes, to save scaling, we have to accept that new installments in a franchise can buff or nerf characters independent of a direct narrative increase in power.

Large Country level and Island level isn't that much of a leap. There is zero proof he got stronger at all.

We might as well as create a new key for every upgrade.

And if we did upgrade his Awakened version, we'd have to upgrade Hela, Odin, and Fenris Wolf.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Large Country level and Island level isn't that much of a leap. There is zero proof he got stronger at all.

We might as well as create a new key for every upgrade.
If it was much of a time gap, Thor would have grown his hair back

That's not a large time gap, yeah.

It's literally right after Thor: Ragnarok.

Thor and the Asgardians are riding the ship to Earth, and the get attacked by Thanos. Literally right after.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
That's not a large time gap, yeah.
It's literally right after Thor: Ragnarok.

Thor and the Asgardians are riding the ship to Earth, and the get attacked by Thanos. Literally right after.
Is there any indication there's no time gap between the middle and after credits though?

Just a small quick thing, shouldn't stormbreaker be Unknown, since Thanos at the time had all 6 gems?

Even the new Stark armor managed to hurt Thanos, I have no problem with Thor being Tier 5, since the Stormbraker was made with Thanos in mind.

In addition, he must have MFTL moviment speed since it now freely controls the Bifrost with the new hammer (although it certainly has no MFTL reaction or combat speed)

Another key is pointless; there was literally no time inbetween the two films let alone time plus a special training etc. Just shift awakened Thor and all those who scaled to him (Hela, Sutur, Odin, etc) to 6-A. Another key for post stormbreaker will be needed but I'm not sure there is agreement on him being 3-A yet.

Also Dark Matter manipulation & teleportation should be added to his profile via his bifrost feat.

I agree with Awakened Thor and IW Thor being the same dude. There's too little time gap between Ragnarok and Infinity War to matter to have a separate key.

Besides, Mjolnir was forged in the same place and Hela destroyed it with her fingers. I understand that it is its own feat compared to Thor's sun-bathing, but it should be roughly comparable.

Lastly, Stormbreaker should be "At least <insert Power stone AP here>".

PS:

Suggestion for the Thor images

8 months and Thor didn't see Loki until he was checking out his badass eyepatch? That's weird, now that I think about it. Not to mention Thor officially took his chair as the king of Asgard just moments before Thanos' ship appeared.

I'd say that there should be a time gap between the end of Thor Ragnarok and it's post credits scene. It wouldn't make sense for Thor to just do nothing for eight months only to then tell his people that they're going to Earth. Sure, Thor's hair should have grown longer, but so should Loki's and his hair has pretty much been the same length for five years.

He didn't take the chair moments before Thanos' ship appeared, you are misremembering things.

The film ends with Thor taking his throne and putting the eypatch on, and then the Mid-Credits scene is Thanos' ship attacking them. We have no stated timeframe for how long a time it passed between those two scenes.

How many of you remember that when Iron Man made Thanos bleed, the blood was red, but when Thor made Thanos bleed, the blood was purple

Even if he did get stronger and we keep the key, he wasn't shown to get stronger throughout the movie, so I think thanos could get an upgrade to Large Country level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back