• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor VS Xenovia Quarta (Lightning Warrior VS Holy Knight)

Last time, Thor faced Rossweisse from DxD and won unanimously. He continues his journey but he encounters, wait what's that? another woman who is badass?

Hopefully this matchup is better. How does he fair against the former Holy Knight who is now in Rias' Peerage?

Base Thor (Pre-awakening) VS Post Volume 19 Xenovia (7-A battle)

Speed Equalized

Standard Battle Assumptions

Thor: 0

Xenovia Quarta: 0

Incon: 0

TheAvengers Thor
Another woman? Please don't get in my way.

DX.3 Xenovia
Your not going to pass by here!

Rose is actually better equipped to beat Thor than Akeno. She's way more versatile and has stat amps but she lost as Thor is too strong for her.

So this one is kinda redundant as Akeno has nothing to offer that Rose didn't.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Rose is actually better equipped to beat Thor than Akeno. She's way more versatile and has stat amps but she lost as Thor is too strong for her.
So this one is kinda redundant as Akeno has nothing to offer that Rose didn't.
Then who would be a better matchup?

I originally was going to put Thor against Xenovia since she has a different power set and is a melee combatant.

Is it better? and if so, mind if I edit this post out entirely than just making a new one?

You know what, I'm changing this matchup and agree with Mr. Burning Full Fingers here.

I think Xenovia will be a better matchup for this, not only different as a melee combatant, but she's casually 2.3 Megatons from a feat she pulled off and this is the key before post volume 19.

I feel like this is a better matchup for Thor, so I'll change it if y'all don't mind.

Back