• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valerie Gray vs Thor (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ghost Hunter vs God of Thunder

Match Rules

• Speed is Equalized
  • Both in Character
  • Season 3/Upgraded Suit Valerie | Pre Awakening Base Thor
  • Battle Area: Grand Canyon

AP Difference

Valerie can one shot characters who are at least (161.75288002 Megatons of TNT) | Thor scales to (493.89347514340346379 Megatons of TNT)

Thor has a 3.05338288309 x AP advantage

Votes

Valerie Gray:

Thor (Marvel Cinematic Universe):

Inconclusive:

Almost forgot about this. Guess I'll get things going...

Thor's Advantages

He's overall stronger 493.89347514340346379 Megatons of TNT (about 3x if we use the base of their scaling) although Valerie at this point is scaling to characters who are at least 161.75288002 Megatons of TNT and can one hit k.o them. His lifting strength far outclasses her's so if he gets his hands on her, she'll be manhandled with ease.

His weather powers gives him good AoE and range. His ability to manipulate his hammer could also allow him to land a potential sneak attack since Valerie doesn't know he can control it so if she dodges it, it could hit her in the back. He also has regeneration which would allow him to heal the lesser damage she'd inflict like burns or stab wounds.

Lastly, he has far more experience than she does which makes her martial arts level nothing that he couldn't handle. Her electricity attacks wouldn't do much of anything either.

Valerie's Advantages

Valerie has the overall versitality advantage from what I can tell. Her arsenal of various energy weapons, and explosive weapons can be fired off non stop since the suit literally creates them and she wouldn't waste any energy. Plus she has a barrier which can reflect attacks from Vlad's duplicate, who's at minimum 2x above her without issue.

She also has better maneuverability in the air thanks to her board as she can keep pace with ghosts who can do all the crazy flips and tricks while fighting in the air. From what I can remember, I don't recall Thor showcasing good maneuverability In the air but I haven't watched MCU stuff in a while so if I'm wrong, just let me know.

Lastly, she's got range on his level, and can amp her physical strength with energy (although close combat isn't her thing). I'm unsure if Thor's electricity would do a lot of damage, given her suit can literally generate electricity (I guess it depends on the amount he uses) and she also has resistance to heat so I don't think burns will be a factor.

This is just my take. Feel free to correct me if I messed something up regarding Thor the strongest Avenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back