• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hulk in the MCU has failed to show the proper regen he would have in the comics. With that in mind, Thor was able to over-power and (potentially) kill Thanos with the completed Infinity Gauntlet, whilst Hulk (though dumber) was physically much weaker than thanos without it, and got pretty badly stomped. The AP difference is simply too tremendous for me to see a way of the Hulk surviving.

So, this version of Hulk is a genius, but he's not really a combat genius. He has next to no experience and there isn't really much reason to believe he's any stronger than Sakaar Hulk. Sure, he survived using the Nano Gauntlet, but Sakaar Hulk was capable of harming Thanos. Thor wins pretty easily.

The only feat this Hulk has sans the gauntlet is catching a large chunk of the Avengers compound on his back and one arm. Also, powerbombing a jetski and a chunk of mooks iirc.

He has neither the aggression Hulk previously had, nor his fighting instinct.

Thor may well just bring down a building on Banner Hulk and call it a day.

Request for OP to choose a battlefield. It will change greatly what Hulk is capable of, given a genius intellect. If this battle happens in a theoretical infinite plain, then I think Thor wins, based on the info we have from the Sakaar battle.

Does it specifiy in which lore? Or, are we to assume it's normal, modern-time real life New York?

Unfortunate, I was going to try and at least grasp at straws for Hulk to win, but even without Stormbreaker I still think Thor has the advantage.

given the fact that thor would have won on sakkar if there wasnt outside interference, and we know thor got stronger where as you can argue sakkar hulk> prof hulk, ima say thor wins

Well yeah he mastered it at the end of ragnarok remember, after being told hes the god of thunder and not hammers

when he gets covered in lighting is that the mcu version of the odinforce? like what do we all it

the lighting also seems to strike anybody who comes next to him as seen on the ragnarok bridge scene

Awakened Thor bullies any and all versions of Hulk. Not a stomp but we have already seen a rage amped Hulk already get bodied by a weaker Thor so this is kind of pointless and shouldn't be added.

id still vote thor, he was able to somewhat hang with thanos, was strong enough to stop himself from getting impaled even after thanos ragdolled him

It is possible we're just overestimating Thanos, but that's a topic for an entirely separate revision thread that I don't feel strongly should be made.

Back