• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What? No.

I thought he was comparable to the Sentry on his profile? Anyways, how high into SS is base Thor? I swear, we really need to include exact numbers for context.

Lightbuster30 said:
What? No.
I thought he was comparable to the Sentry on his profile? Anyways, how high into SS is base Thor? I swear, we really need to include exact numbers for context.
Thor is slighly weaker than Sentry at best, but I don't think that's in base. IDK ask someone more knowledgeable then me.

What? No. I thought he was comparable to the Sentry on his profile? Anyways, how high into SS is base Thor? I swear, we really need to include exact numbers for context.
Thor is slighly weaker than Sentry at best.

Which is still 1000x Twilight.

Js250476 said:
I thought Sentry was a lot stronger then Thor but I'm not certai
Pretty sure he is but I do remember someone saying that they do slightly scale to each other under a certain circumstance. I don't remember, ask a Marvel expert.

Although I forget if that's after dividing by 2 since Thor's shake the stars feat was done with 2 Mjolnirs

Actually, if this is Twilight with everything, she should be a good deal stronger than him. Celestia's casual 4 KiloFoe feat < All Alicorn Magic Twilight < Full Power Tirek < Rainbow Power

Thor has beaten Wonder Woman, Pre-Crisis Superman, and Kharn the Betrayer. If Twilight beats him then that would be hilarious.

Then I give it to Twilight for versatility.

Oh oh wait Composite? Oh well she stomps for a 16.5x power difference (She has both EqG EoH, and Rainbow Power which is x8 standard Alicorn levels at least. The .5 comes from Combined Alicorns being at least half that)

Lightbuster30 said:
Then I give it to Twilight for versatility.
Oh oh wait Composite? Oh well she stomps for a 16.5x power difference (She has both EqG EoH, and Rainbow Power which is x8 standard Alicorn levels at least. The .5 comes from Combined Alicorns being at least half that)
Which version would be the most fair then?

Then I give it to Twilight for versatility. Oh oh wait Composite? Oh well she stomps for a 16.5x power difference (She has both EqG EoH, and Rainbow Power which is x8 standard Alicorn levels at least. The .5 comes from Combined Alicorns being at least half that)
Which version would be the most fair then?

Either base (only a 2 KF difference) or All Alicorn Twilight.

The Wright Way said:
This is now All Alicorn Twilight.
Nah, make it base, she is still 2.5x stronger. Besides, I usually dislike using characters being boosted by power other than their own.

Back