• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor (MCU) Image

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So currently the image on the Thor page is the old, long-haired one. I think we should add the image of the Sakaaran short-haired one, Awakened Thor and one-eyed Thor, or at least Awakened Thor.

Thanks. For Awakened Thor should we use the Awakened Thor footage in the Thor: Ragnarok trailer? For one-eyed Thor, there is footage in the new Infinity War trailer.

No helmet would be best, but someone would have to photoshop the lack of one eye.

He hasn't really done much as one-eye'd Thor, so maybe wait until there are good pictures of it from Infinity War.

I got one of him in an eyepatch in Ragnarok that's of good quality, but he's facing sideways.

Infinity War, while the trailer's godly, doesn't have a lot in the way of Thor's shots. There's only 2 and one is him holding on to something in a full-body shot and the other's just a bit blurred when put into photoshop, even when viewed at 1080p.

Bumping this thread with this:

RAGNAROK THOR RENDER
I did the eye thing, but I can't get a better image with different equipment (I prefer the dual-wielding Thor).

That image is not a full-body, no-background shot, which we tend to prefer less over full-body no-bg types.

Also, the eye.

That's just... outright bad.

The eyepatch is badly put in, the photo quality is low, the posture is stiff as a board, the photo is badly cropped, the lightning is just there with little thought and the left arm is of a higher quality than the rest of the body.

I'll ask boss to open the page then. I'd rather we keep an eye out for a better post-Ragnarok picture of him though. The one I did is from Sakaar.

I think we can use Raito Utopia's picture for now. Since we have to use background pictures for now, like for Valkyrie and Surtur.

Most everyone in the movie has good bg-less pics. Only notable ones without are Thor and Surtur.

Back