• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When will Thor Upgrades from TL&T be made? And when is Gor the God Butcher(MCU) profile be made or published? What tier would Thor be in his Love and Thunder Key?

When will Thor Upgrades from TL&T be made?
Still in discussion
And when is Gor the God Butcher(MCU) profile be made or published?
Whenever the CRT is made, I guess
What tier would Thor be in his Love and Thunder Key?
It hasn’t been 100% decided yet, but there’s discussion that he’ll be 5-B+ or 4-C. At the very worst, he’ll be “At least High 6-C, likely higher

Still in discussion

Whenever the CRT is made, I guess

It hasn’t been 100% decided yet, but there’s discussion that he’ll be 5-B+ or 4-C. At the very worst, he’ll be “At least High 6-C, likely higher
I watched the movie months ago and tbh I kinda checked out a ways through. What feats/scaling supports 5-B or 4-C?

Also what tier Gor would be? And what's the justification?
What feats/scaling supports 5-B or 4-C?
Scaling from Zeus, who is the ruler of and heavily implied to be the most powerful god of Omnipotence City, which is home of the most powerful gods in the universe, including Egyptian Gods (who should scale to Khonshu) and two Celestials. There is also Khonshu's 4-A feat, but it involves Spatial Manipulation so I don't think they'll scale to it

Gorr's tier would be the same as Thor's, whatever that would be.

It's currently still being discussed here:

So the tl;dr is discussing if the other gods scale to chicken bones or not? (plus the feats within L&T as supporting evidence).
Scaling from Zeus, who is the ruler of and heavily implied to be the most powerful god of Omnipotence City, which is home of the most powerful gods in the universe, including Egyptian Gods (who should scale to Khonshu) and two Celestials. There is also Khonshu's 4-A feat, but it involves Spatial Manipulation so I don't think they'll scale to it

Gorr's tier would be the same as Thor's, whatever that would be.

It's currently still being discussed here:
The MCU has plenty of planetary feats now but it's hard to buy who actually scales to any of them due to differing context for each feat.

Back