• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This will be h1-b.Even higher?

In fact, it doesn't make any sense, because they are on the same level before and after.

I'm saying if it says that before, then mentions the 'infinities above infinities' it should be H1B. But if it says it after it should be (?) L1A as it's beyond the H1B structure

Last edited:
The book or me?

I'm saying if it says that before, then mentions the 'infinities above infinities' it should be H1B. But if it says it after it should be (?) L1A as it's beyond to the H1B structure
The altitude sickness patient in the unknown realm can surpass it, But he didn't know how many times he sublimated in order to reach this state.

Last edited:
Is that a character? Then they should be L1A if enough evidence is shown.
But after they came to this realm, they were completely higher than before. They surpassed everything and they became the only one.

Who do you mean by "everyone"? Two or three people? I don't care about the ridiculous views of anyone here, including you. I am just saying what is right and wrong and the context.
Huh? It's badly translated but it is atleast H1B. Basically the 2a multiverse is now seen as a finite point and they see endless points of the same level in this higher infinite place. Then all those are gathered together and are just a point in higher infinite place to that, this is repeated infinitely.

Huh? It's badly translated but it is atleast H1B. Basically the 2a multiverse is now seen as a finite point and they see endless points of the same level in this higher place. Then all those are gathered together and are just a point in higher place to that, this is repeated infinitely.
What you've written is not there. You interpret it differently and ignore most of the statements written and use only the statements that are useful to you.

Bump

You might want to create a new thread with implies towards infinite dimensions

Bump

You might want to create a new thread with implies towards infinite dimensions
But there is no dimension in this book. I mentioned dimension in the author's next book, but I didn't finish reading it.It's not this novel that I talked to you on discord.

But there is no dimension in this book. I mentioned dimension in the author's next book, but I didn't finish reading it.It's not this novel that I talked to you on discord.
Oh, well feel free to create a CRT about that novel if you’d like

Oh, well feel free to create a CRT about that novel if you’d like
I will do it in the future, but it is impossible now. After all, its original three books add up to nearly 20 million words, which is a series.

Its description is like this.
As their fingers touched his brow and traced back to the source, with a loud bang, the palemasculine demeanor instantly changed.

In an instant, the endless sea of time evaporated, the spaces of all worlds shattered, thegreat road shattered, and Numerous of infinite universes turned to dust nearby and around,leaving only him forever in the world.

What do you want to do? "A majestic voice came.

Then, when he saw the faces of the three, he was relieved that at this level, material,spinitual, fate, Dao, chaos, and so on all lost their meaning to him.

He naturally understood the reason directly.

I don't want to leave any traces anymore, why let me reproduce it? "He whispered, and thenhe frowned and said," Well, it's my fault. | didn't kill myself completely. If you want to see it,go see it yourself

As he spoke, the endless ashes of the universe had been restored, and the sea of countlesshours was calm and undisturbed. Both inside and outside the avenue were natural, and thefragrance of flowers in the courtyard remained the same.

Next, they traced back and set off, passing through the figure of the man, appearing outsidethe infinite universe of time and space, and then returning to a point of primitive state.Then, they looked from this point, the point of the Infinite Initial State, where the same levelof primordial land of Infinity appeared, and they crossed over again.

Subsequently, they classified themselves as' one 'from the' boundless infinity 'that convergedfrom this infinite primitive state, and then traced back and looked at it again, discovering thatthere were also endless ones in the same level.

In this way, after the endless presentation, it is gathered again, returning to a itte bit.. Thisis a continuous cycle, endless altermation, and reciprocation.

For other creatures, even if it can be achieved, it is still an individual effort that cannot bebothered. Then……
Next……
However, for the Three Heavenly Emperors, there is no such thing, no concept of time andspace, no existence of Dao, and everything is known in an instant.
"Would you like to discuss this? I have several threads on it."

Back